How many yrs do you give Ryan to prove he's worth the pick?

red2play

So if he doesn't pull his weight how long do you give him?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Assume he doesn't do well next year, what would you do? When would you pull him?

• mid-season next year
    • Three years (end of next season)?
    • Three and a half (mid-season)
    • Four years?
    • Five years?
    • First replace the OC before you even look at him.

11-5 in his rookie season. What else needs to be said? He is already worth the pick.

Of the rookie QB class of 2006, Vince Young has the best record as a starter, surpassing the only other three starting rookie QB's: Matt Leinart, Jay Cutler, and Bruce Gradkowski. During the 2006 season, Vince Young led the Tennessee Titans to eight wins including six straight wins. He had a record of 8-5 as a starter.

Vince Young's first season.

Of the rookie QB class of 2006, Vince Young has the best record as a starter, surpassing the only other three starting rookie QB's: Matt Leinart, Jay Cutler, and Bruce Gradkowski. During the 2006 season, Vince Young led the Tennessee Titans to eight wins including six straight wins. He had a record of 8-5 as a starter.

Vince Young's first season.

Vince Young has the IQ of a ham sandwhich...your point?

Edited by ConnFalcon

a fluke? we beat the chargers, vikings, panthers, tampa, chicago, greenbay, new orleans hahaha a fluke!! hahahaha YOU are a fluke.... and an idiot

6-5 against good teams last season, 5-0 against bad teams last season, which makes it 11-5.

The whole team last season was a fluke, every season is a fluke if you can't win back to back winning games.

6-5 against good teams last season, 5-0 against bad teams last season, which makes it 11-5.

The whole team last season was a fluke, every season is a fluke if you can't win back to back winning games.

They have won back to back games? What does that mean?

i'm willing to give Matt a little time to become what we all want, because last year he was what we all needed. He is the reason we believe again. I thought the Vick situation would set us back for years, but he came in & the gave the city & fans something to beat our chest about.In just 1 year Matt has the ability to make me jump out my seat with joy & sometimes pull my hair out with disgust.He's our leader, so we have to "ride or die" with him.

He's already proven he's worth it. This poll is ridiculous.

Exactly.

Every time I visit this board more and more stupidity is being spewed. Is the board being taken over by immature teenagers, or is it the mentally challenged? We need a board for the sane and reasonable.

IT HAS GOTTEN TO THE POINT OF BEING INCREDIBLY EMBARRASSING TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THE MASS AMOUNT OF TARDS HERE.

The only explanation for this poll I can think of is that it was created by someone who doesn't remember that we started last season as a 4 point home underdog to a team that ended up losing every game...

Ah! Somebody remembers where we were when Matty Ice

came to town. We were a laughing stock with every "talking

head" before last season started. We were a joke. I understand

about team efforts but that dude led the team and he did it as

an untested rookie.