Jackie MacMullen on Around the horn = SMART as h#LL

SkySorrOW

Anyone watching Around the Horn? After all the idiots say "OMG Saints will go 16-0 its a lock".. Jackie said "Dont be too sure about that, if Matt Ryan is healthy, they might have a tough time in Atlanta"..

I was honestly shocked that ANY media person will give us even a bit of love, esp with all the love the Saints and Panthers get, its ********.. But thats great, I really do feel we will beat the Saints in that game. We should of won the last one, if it wasnt for the refs rigging the game to get the big NO vs NE game.

All the other analysts on around the horn are male and typically mule-headed, showing love for only their team or perhaps the flavor of the month, which is the saints right now. Jackie probably takes a multi-faceted approach to the NFL, and obviously doesnt have tunnel vision for only the Saints like the other analysts do. And yes, that is most likely why she has the job as she does being a woman, she probably is quite intelligent in her area

Woody makes me laugh, Blackistone is ok, but she's pretty much the only one with sense (unless Bob Ryan still appears). Cowlishaw, Plaschke, Mariotti...STINK!

Woody pretty much makes the show. I turn the channel more often than not if he is eliminated . . .

Edited by Matty Ice Cream Cone™

Jackie's being knowledgeable of the fact that division games are always hard fought matches. Not to mention that the Saints have to come to our house. I know that even if the falcons beat the eagles with redman this weekend, they will still be HUGE underdogs when the Saints come calling in two weeks, even if the saints somehow lost to the redskins this weekend. I have faith that the falcons can pull the upset, just like they came out of nowhere last year after having gone 4-12 and looked to be completely in shambles the year before

Anyone watching Around the Horn? After all the idiots say "OMG Saints will go 16-0 its a lock".. Jackie said "Dont be too sure about that, if Matt Ryan is healthy, they might have a tough time in Atlanta"..

I was honestly shocked that ANY media person will give us even a bit of love, esp with all the love the Saints and Panthers get, its ********.. But thats great, I really do feel we will beat the Saints in that game. We should of won the last one, if it wasnt for the refs rigging the game to get the big NO vs NE game.

Who?

all you "fans" who say we have no chance against the saints.. Why are you even here? Why aren't you on the saints board? You obviously aren't falcon fans..

Like I said, we WON the last game vs the Saints, if it wasnt for the refs throwing the game. We can beat them in our house. I suppose we shouldnt even play the game, since its such a lock for NO right?

Wow Atlanta has the worst fans in the NFL.

all you "fans" who say we have no chance against the saints.. Why are you even here? Why aren't you on the saints board? You obviously aren't falcon fans..

Like I said, we WON the last game vs the Saints, if it wasnt for the refs throwing the game. We can beat them in our house. I suppose we shouldnt even play the game, since its such a lock for NO right?

Wow Atlanta has the worst fans in the NFL.

Dude, you sound crazy right now. How can you not allow fans to be realists and tell it like it is? I am a Hornets fan, but I know we are not better than the Lakers or Celtics, so that makes me a bad fan? And no you did not win against us, the whole nation witnessed that.

The whole nation witnessed you getting the game given to you by the refs. My friend whos a falcon hater even sent me a text that night after the game, saying "Dude that was harsh, you just got screwed"..

Saints are ok but they arent the Lakers or Celtics. Let them win at least one SB before we proclaim them that way, ****, even winning one playoff game. As far as I can see, they are like the Cowboys or Titans, go 12-4 or better in season and lose first round.

But thats ok, We'll see in 2 weeks. Falcons will win, or at least it will be a VERY close game, this is not going to be a blowout unless its the Falcons on top, I guarantee that.

So if someone says that the Falcons will give them a tough time it makes them "smart"? I could care less if Matt Ryan plays that game, we almost won that game in their home and I don't think Matt played great, we are coming to our home and if Matt plays good for us but I feel us Falcons fans will rattle him(Brees)and force him to mess up!