If Redman throws for 300 with 3 TDs and the Win

SanFranMan

I dont think there's much hope in Ryan being 100% by the Saints game. In fact, he is most likely done for the final 5 games. If Redman puts up those kind of numbers, i'd stick with him until Ryan is back healthy.

Lets just say Redman stays in and wins 4 out of the last 5 and we eek into the playoffs. I still say we start Ryan for the playoff game if he's healthy and ready to go.

I dont think there's much hope in Ryan being 100% by the Saints game. In fact, he is most likely done for the final 5 games. If Redman puts up those kind of numbers, i'd stick with him until Ryan is back healthy.

Lets just say Redman stays in and wins 4 out of the last 5 and we eek into the playoffs. I still say we start Ryan for the playoff game if he's healthy and ready to go.

^^^^^^^^

House bringing the wisdom again.

Ryan's the future, but if Redman can pull off 4 out of 5 shouldn't he be the starter? (Come playoff time)

You know we'd all be thinking it. :unsure:

Edited by atl falcon 89

Ryan's the future, but if Redman can pull off 4 out of 5 shouldn't he be the starter? (Come playoff time)

You know we'd all be thinking it. :unsure:

I think it would depend on how he looks in those games. If he carries the team on his back to win those games then I can't see benching him. Sorry, but when you make a move it is to make the team better and benching someone like that leaves very little room for improvement but lots of room for downside. That said, if he manages games well and gets us in that wouldn't be enough to justify keeping a healthy Ryan on the bench.

Either way it would be a wonderful "problem" to have.

QB controversy!!!!!!

jk but it could turn into a problem.....

It's a problem I'd love to have although we all know Ryan is the starter if he's a go. Period.

Redman knows who the QB is though. He's grateful to have the opportunity to start. I think he'll do his best. I'm rooting for him.

Guest The Masked Falcon

As painful as it apparently is for the leftover Ooksters left on this board Matt Ryan is and should be our starting quarterback whenever he is healthy enough to do so.