Anyone wanna make a sig bet?

LVfalconfan

I will make a bet that our defense will be top 5 next year, Mike smith had jacksonvilles D at number 3 and before that was with the Ravens. Jerry and Moore back next year and well fix up our D line and Secondary. Any takers? Ill put a signature for the whole 2011 season, if not you have the sig!

I will make a bet that our defense will be top 5 next year, Mike smith had jacksonvilles D at number 3 and before that was with the Ravens. Jerry and Moore back next year and well fix up our D line and Secondary. Any takers? Ill put a signature for the whole 2011 season, if not you have the sig!

Dont get wayyyyy ahead of yourself.

Someone do it, its win win, think about it will anyone be really annoyed that our team doesnt get top 5 in defense? Oh im not gonna do it since i dont want to root against our team in defense so no way am i taking this bet :lol:

Thats pretty bold!

Can't let you do it alone. Count me in.

If I lose someones gonna have to remind me though. Not so good with the memory this one. ;)

I believe in Smitty, I know it kills him watching the defense, If BVG is on the same page as him I think well be okay. He is known for defense, thats why I wanted the front office to bring in a great offensive coordinator to help ryan, that has worked with cerebral qbs. People forget that William Moore is coming back Jerry is coming Back Williams is coming back Dunta Robinson is on my wish list =] There are a lot of good free agents and this is supposed to be one of the best draft classes, Td and Smith will make some noise.

Revisit this in May. I may take you up on it.

Atleast 6+ starters on D in one Offseason, but

with the way our Defense has been playing it should be more like 9+!

Plus that isnt even including the Backups

Total

4 DB, 3 DT, 2 DE, 3 LBs, 2 S

Yes,

four Dts,

Jerry is INJ and we dont know how he will respond(?)

Plus, I want atleast one 350+ DT, who is just good for 6-7 plays on the Bench!

I'm still Grady :( like Lofton -

who fights off two guys to get to the ball!

We need DEs that actually hit the QB and Stop the Rung

DTs that can actually hold the point,

and then Blow up Run Plays

LBs that can Cover TEs and tackle behind the LINE of Scrimmage,

thats pretty hard without good DTs Though

DB that can do anything to Stop a Reception,

S that can get INTs and that Fear into the WRs-plus not being broke 100% of the time

That asking a Lot!

I take the bet,

we will probably draft all players under 190 lbs too.

Just to piss me off!

Anyway the Falcon Filter will win the Bet in the End,

because not many Big Guys that are good can pass it!

Thank God, we didnt cut DT U.S.S. Babino for busting a Dogs Head, or we really would be UP Sh.t Creek

ILL TAKE THAT BET