Stupid numbers

bossFALCON™

18-23 371 5 TDs no INTs 16.1 YARDS PER ATTEMPT

not per completion, but per attempt. that's crazy. the last time i saw a ypa that high was when i was running some stupid type of spread formation on a college football game where i had 6,000 yds and 4 1,000 yd wrs.

sean payton is by far the best offensive mind in the game, and again i'll say brees is the most accurate qb in the league.

that said, **** THE SAINTS!!!! :)

18-23 371 5 TDs no INTs 16.1 YARDS PER ATTEMPT

not per completion, but per attempt. that's crazy. the last time i saw a ypa that high was when i was running some stupid type of spread formation on a college football game where i had 6,000 yds and 4 1,000 yd wrs.

sean payton is by far the best offensive mind in the game, and again i'll say brees is the most accurate qb in the league.

that said, **** THE SAINTS!!!! :)

Lol. He was just sick to tonight

From Pat Yasinkas's blog on ESPN

A few other note include that Brees was 10-for-10 for 295 yards and three touchdowns on first down. Fourteen of Brees’ 27 pass touchdown passes this season have come on first down. Brees also was a perfect 10-for-10 for 255 yards and four touchdowns over the second and third quarters.

If this lovefest with Breesus continues (albeit noteworthy) I'm going to find my own pistol quick... :unsure:

i dont say this lightly, but this game may have been the best QB performance in history. Yes there have been individual performances that also had a perfect rating, or more yards, or more TDs, but not all together and coupled with the Yards Per Attempt

No denying that but for the love of Breesus? Let's talk about the best cheeseburger/where you got it that you've ever had or something else? :wacko:

screw that...you have to at least give us one day to rave about it. It's only fair :D

ok, its Wednesday, enough already! ;)

so let's talk about another number.

that was Tom Brady's QB rating for the game. I have seen a lot of Falcons fans on here saying that our pass defense was good because we were only playing crap QBs. Man up or shut up.

so let's talk about another number.

that was Tom Brady's QB rating for the game. I have seen a lot of Falcons fans on here saying that our pass defense was good because we were only playing crap QBs. Man up or shut up.

One more excuse destroyed. They really have to get creative what the excuses now.