Well Falcons Fans

LVfalconfan

This season has given the falcons a lot of adversity to deal with. We have been banged up since training camp and still put up a fight. We got to see Matt Ryan fight through a tough season and it looks like before the injury he was back to the old Matty Ice. We got to see the best tight end ever play in a Falcons Uniform. We got to see Lofton control the running game. We got to see our new firecracker at Free Safety. We also did not live up to our standards and potential. Why? Well some call it a curse ( i do to) but everything that could of gone wrong for us did. Matt Ryan was in a slump, Turner was in a slump,, Elam had his worse season ever and lost us many of games, Brian williams, Harry Douglas, Peria Jerry, William Moore, Jerious Norwood, Turner, Ryan, all had big injuries. Some look at what the Falcons have and are very upset. I look at it and smile because I know next year will be great. This season is not over, but its unlikely to think we can make noise in the play offs with our injuries. We could very well be 9-2, Look at the panthers game where turner was having the game of his career and he went down and elam choked, Saints game we lost to missed field goals and a few non calls ( aka Roddy White Slam down no PI, and watching the Saints game the refs give them any call they want at home) Giants game elam and Jenkins lost. But we did not win those games and those are the games with a healthy more experienced team and a kicker, we will win.

On a side not, TD really needs to stop drafting players that are known as injury prone, Jerry Moore and Baker all have barely played Moore has not.

So heres to a Speedy recovery to pretty much half of our team. Go Falcons, Well will break the curse.

This season has given the falcons a lot of adversity to deal with. We have been banged up since training camp and still put up a fight. We got to see Matt Ryan fight through a tough season and it looks like before the injury he was back to the old Matty Ice. We got to see the best tight end ever play in a Falcons Uniform. We got to see Lofton control the running game. We got to see our new firecracker at Free Safety. We also did not live up to our standards and potential. Why? Well some call it a curse ( i do to) but everything that could of gone wrong for us did. Matt Ryan was in a slump, Turner was in a slump,, Elam had his worse season ever and lost us many of games, Brian williams, Harry Douglas, Peria Jerry, William Moore, Jerious Norwood, Turner, Ryan, all had big injuries. Some look at what the Falcons have and are very upset. I look at it and smile because I know next year will be great. This season is not over, but its unlikely to think we can make noise in the play offs with our injuries. We could very well be 9-2, Look at the panthers game where turner was having the game of his career and he went down and elam choked, Saints game we lost to missed field goals and a few non calls ( aka Roddy White Slam down no PI, and watching the Saints game the refs give them any call they want at home) Giants game elam and Jenkins lost. But we did not win those games and those are the games with a healthy more experienced team and a kicker, we will win.

On a side not, TD really needs to stop drafting players that are known as injury prone, Jerry Moore and Baker all have barely played Moore has not.

So heres to a Speedy recovery to pretty much half of our team. Go Falcons, Well will break the curse.

So you're saying we have a chance?

post-242372-125964371876_thumb.png

This season has given the falcons a lot of adversity to deal with. We have been banged up since training camp and still put up a fight. We got to see Matt Ryan fight through a tough season and it looks like before the injury he was back to the old Matty Ice. We got to see the best tight end ever play in a Falcons Uniform. We got to see Lofton control the running game. We got to see our new firecracker at Free Safety. We also did not live up to our standards and potential. Why? Well some call it a curse ( i do to) but everything that could of gone wrong for us did. Matt Ryan was in a slump, Turner was in a slump,, Elam had his worse season ever and lost us many of games, Brian williams, Harry Douglas, Peria Jerry, William Moore, Jerious Norwood, Turner, Ryan, all had big injuries. Some look at what the Falcons have and are very upset. I look at it and smile because I know next year will be great. This season is not over, but its unlikely to think we can make noise in the play offs with our injuries. We could very well be 9-2, Look at the panthers game where turner was having the game of his career and he went down and elam choked, Saints game we lost to missed field goals and a few non calls ( aka Roddy White Slam down no PI, and watching the Saints game the refs give them any call they want at home) Giants game elam and Jenkins lost. But we did not win those games and those are the games with a healthy more experienced team and a kicker, we will win.On a side not, TD really needs to stop drafting players that are known as injury prone, Jerry Moore and Baker all have barely played Moore has not.So heres to a Speedy recovery to pretty much half of our team. Go Falcons, Well will break the curse.

I just hope you aint giving the pre game speech Sunday bro.

Look we are 6-5 and can get right back in the playoff mix if we knock off the Eaglets Sunday.

I say we need to play em 2005 style. Physical. The only way we ever beat them was to beat them down like we owned em.

Win that game and things change on this board. Trust me.

Hey now.

The Cardinals got blown out so bad by the Pats last year that they played their 2nd string for half the game. Everyone called them "The worst division winner in NFL history". They said their defense was garbage and they couldn't win the "big games". What happened? They STEPPED UP.

This is the NFL. You don't count a team out until they're mathematically eliminated, especially when it's YOUR TEAM.

Hey now.

The Cardinals got blown out so bad by the Pats last year that they played their 2nd string for half the game. Everyone called them "The worst division winner in NFL history". They said their defense was garbage and they couldn't win the "big games". What happened? They STEPPED UP.

This is the NFL. You don't count a team out until they're mathematically eliminated, especially when it's YOUR TEAM.

Exactly. We're not out of this yet.

GO FALCONS!!!

I'm glad I didn't get season tickets this year. Would have been a waste.

True fan would never said that....anyone on this board that could afford or make it to games would go....being a waste would never leave their lips....IM glad you didnt get season tickets...fans like you are all over Atlanta

Ive had tickets since 05-06 season and seen two really bad years and I still pay for my tickets...period

Edited by MashDaddy

I just hope you aint giving the pre game speech Sunday bro.

Look we are 6-5 and can get right back in the playoff mix if we knock off the Eaglets Sunday.

I say we need to play em 2005 style. Physical. The only way we ever beat them was to beat them down like we owned em.

Win that game and things change on this board. Trust me.

Im not counting our Falcons out just yet, To be where we are with all our injuries and the things that have gone against us is incredible. While we still have 5 games to go out and win, I am saying that next year will be great.