Im putting 20 on the Falcons December 13th

I dont know about you guys but after seeing the saints run train on the pats....i think that the only force that can stop them is the falcons in the dome....we havent been having the season we imagined in the preseason but just watching the saints play...i just cant wait to stick it to them. Im putting 20$ on the falcons to win straight up...ill make a good amount of money, but beating the saints is the only thing im looking forward to.

I advise you bet on the spread (pro Falcons) High Scoring teams like the Saints are sure to command a high betting total and wouldn't be surprised if Vegas sets the odds a little higher than they should be.

*Atl_Falcon_89 is not responsible for any losses or gains made on advised bets. But if you'd like to slide a little my way B)

Edited by atl falcon 89

Im planning on putting at least 5, maybe 10 on the Falcons vs the saints. I think we can take them, like we should of had the win in the first game if it wasnt for the refs giving them the game.

They are streaky, lucky, and much harder in their own house, but this time they will be in our house, with our 13-1 HC.

I dont know about you guys but after seeing the saints run train on the pats....i think that the only force that can stop them is the falcons in the dome....we havent been having the season we imagined in the preseason but just watching the saints play...i just cant wait to stick it to them. Im putting 20$ on the falcons to win straight up...ill make a good amount of money, but beating the saints is the only thing im looking forward to.

The bet is on!!! After watching Saints tonite......I hate to say this but, if i was a gambler I would go ALL IN on Saints clinching Superbowl mate!!

I'm lil apprenhensive on this one.....until we get 100% healthy on our roster

ONLY team which could possibly dismantle Saints rite now I think are Brett & CO. I'm serious!!

YOU GOT THAT BET....I will even give you the 13+ points that the line will be. Call the bet off if Ryan don't play. I'm hard but fair....

YOU GOT THAT BET....I will even give you the 13+ points that the line will be. Call the bet off if Ryan don't play. I'm hard but fair....

Great More trolls

Did the Pats fans yell at you when you tried to go there?

:P I'm only joking. But its still a looooong way to go before Febuary Saints fans. Plenty of obstacles left.

LOL, you think you're going to make a "good amount" of money by putting $20 on the Falcons? LMFAO, that is hilarious, don't break the bank.

the Saints are going to destroy us, what in the world makes you think our team is the only one who can beat them?