OMG Brady threw an int!

cheaton

Honestly I've seen Brady throw some pretty high balls (the same ones we butcher Ryan on) throughout this game. His recivers do a little better job adjusting and I imagine the playcalling might be a liitle better too.

Edited by atl falcon 89

Bench him for the backup! OMG OMG! Peyton Manning has 11 picks! Bench him for the backup!!!!! OMG OMG!!!

they should both be benched dang it lol The colts are 11-0 because the crowd noise their fans make lol. The patriots are 7-3 because belicheck..so.. does not cheat lol

Bench him for the backup! OMG OMG! Peyton Manning has 11 picks! Bench him for the backup!!!!! OMG OMG!!!

Rev_Hal user_popup.png

Posted Today, 03:16 AM

BENCH HIM NOW!!!!!!

Who is the backup?

Whoever it is - HE'S THE MAN!!!!!

Regardless of what they call me, I am a realist

And reality tells me you cant compare Ryan To Brady, actually I would be more than positive that would insult Brady, or Manning, Brees, Farve

These are QB's that have proven that they can bounce back from INT's and make big plays

This is something Ryan did last year, and is not doing this year

Im not calling for him to be benched, but neither am I mocking those who just want to see improvement, those who want to see wins

Reality is this, Ryan has not been playing well this season, it is what it is, realize it as truth and you will be better for it.

Someday, I pray, Falcon's fans will actually understand what it means to develop a player, and a team. They'll understand that you don't get a ready to play young QB like Matt Ryan everyday with nothing but upside and years ahead of him. They'll understand that even if Matt was as good as Brady or Manning RIGHT NOW that the rest of the team still wouldn't be good enough to get to the superbowl. They'll understand that Offense isn't the only fense on the field and that we went to the 1998 SB on the backs of an OK offense a great running back and a GREAT defense. I know its only a pipe dream... but oh to have intelligent fans that understand the finer points, the ins and outs of the game, and patience to watch a team blossom right before your eyes, however slow the flower may be opening.

Someday, I pray, Falcon's fans will actually understand what it means to develop a player, and a team. They'll understand that you don't get a ready to play young QB like Matt Ryan everyday with nothing but upside and years ahead of him. They'll understand that even if Matt was as good as Brady or Manning RIGHT NOW that the rest of the team still wouldn't be good enough to get to the superbowl. They'll understand that Offense isn't the only fense on the field and that we went to the 1998 SB on the backs of an OK offense a great running back and a GREAT defense. I know its only a pipe dream... but oh to have intelligent fans that understand the finer points, the ins and outs of the game, and patience to watch a team blossom right before your eyes, however slow the flower may be opening.

Dont pray for it, you are wasting God's time

What generation do you think this is? The wait for it here it comes generation?

Or the we want it now what have you done for me lately generation?

Intelligent fans are overrated, football is simple, WIN

"Fans" have a right to do and say what they want, There is no league with no one in the seats

With that said, I know he is developing, cant wait to see finish product, but the facts are these

There is no way this team should have 5 in the L column, thats reality, and its that simple

No its not all Ryans fault, but the funk he is in is stronger than the power stripe, Im like many, I simply want to see him shake it

This is not one interception we are talking about, And this funk is not one game, and the ones we are talking about could be more than, from the dropped interceptions ive seen him throw.

So expect the "unexpected", criticism is apart of life, no one is above it, especially those in Ryans pay grade, this is truth, Pray for that.

He also has 3 Super Bowl rings and Peyton has 1 super bowl ring. So what's your point?

My point is you don't bench a good QB for having a few bad games for a backup. You stick with your guy. You would think he's playing like Cutler, or Jackson(Oak) the way you people talk. This wasn't a superbowl team going into this season. This "WOOOOO SUPERBOWL WE'RE NUMBER 1 WOOOOOOOO" crap is just dumb. Same people who half way through a season go "FALCON'S SUCK! FIRE THE COACH! BENCH THE QB! BLAH BLAH BLAH". This ain't baseball, you can't just throw money in and buy a team(NYY). We blew this thing up in 2007-2008. We're in a rebuilding process. Front office people and PR people don't like to use those words because that keeps the "WOOOOO SUPERBOWL WE'RE NUMBER 1 WOOOOOOOOO" crowd at home. But it's the truth. Considering we're 2 years into a rebuild and managing .500 or above football is satisfactory to me (and should be satisfactory to anyone with half a brain). We get our defense fixed and we're well on our way.