**** THE AINTS IDK HOW THEIR WINNING THEIR NOT EVEN THAT GOOD!

ICEICEMATTY

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

trust me! it hurts baddd!

but, I mean comeon.....this team is legit! I sincerely wish we even match last times performance with them.

Hey I'm someone who enjoys watching, fundamintaly solid football teams.

Even though I constantly rooted against them, the 07 Pats were a thing of beauty.

What grinds my gears is that while most 10-0 type teams get rooted against (cause everyone loves an underdog) Saints get a free pass cause of Katrina. I know how bad that sounds, but when its the rival you've depised since your childhood to see everyone else laping them up makes you want to puke.

Edited by atl falcon 89

Hey I'm someone who enjoys watching, fundamintaly solid football teams.

Even though I constantly rooted against them, the 07 Pats were a thing of beauty.

What grinds my gears is that while most 10-0 type teams get rooted against (cause everyone loves an underdog) Saints get a free pass cause of Katrina. I know how bad that sounds, but when its the rival you've depised since your childhood to see everyone else laping them up makes you want to puke.

I guess you are right....but, to me when we talk about Saints there's ONLY one person who deserves the most credit in my book is DREW BREES!

That mann day in day out....has put up solid #'s .....unfortunately, till now he did not have a solid unit to take him to the superbowl...or gets even credit for what he has achieved for so many years.

I guess you are right....but, to me when we talk about Saints there's ONLY one person who deserves the most credit in my book is DREW BREES!

That mann day in day out....has put up solid #'s .....unfortunately, till now he did not have a solid unit to take him to the superbowl...or gets even credit for what he has achieved for so many years.

Hoesntly I think Sean Peyton deserves some credit too. He's one of the NFL's next great coaches.

But Gawd does it make me sick to my stomach, to think that this (or any year) could be the Saints year. THEY MUST NOT WIN A SUPERBOWL BEFORE WE DO!

Edited by atl falcon 89

saints are really good but this is no fun

Almost any other team in the NFL and I'd adopt them as my team to watch if the Falcons go down.

I absoulty love teams that spread it out and run the ball. And I used to be a big Sharper fan.

:angry: But my Gawd I'd root for a prison team before I root for these guys

Edited by atl falcon 89

Yea they are really good there such a complete team. Good qb good receivers good running backs **** of a defense stopping the run deep threat and mid zone. It's crazy. I can see the saints the colts the and the Vikings going to the superbowl. Hopefully we can win the rest of these games so we can have a shot too.

Hoesntly I think Sean Peyton deserves some credit too. He's one of the NFL's next great coaches.

But Gawd does it make me sick to my stomach, to think that this (or any year) could be the Saints year. THEY MUST NOT WIN A SUPERBOWL BEFORE WE DO!

They still would have to get past the Vikings and the Colts, I don't think they win the Superbowl. I think the magic may be with Farve this season and we will see a Vikings - Colts Superbowl. I will be pulling for a Falcons upset all the way up there but I think the Saints will lose to the Vikings in the Championship game if things are the way they are now.