its funny it takes anothyer player on another team to fill the Dome

Andre5000

Um, every game this year has sold out. I didn't know Vick played for every team that has come to Atlanta.

How come I see nothing but empty seats when watching on TV? I just went to purchase tickets for the Saints game, and you should see how many tickets are available. I highly doubt every home game was sold out. I'd love to see the information for this, and remember, a local company buying 4000 tickets so the team can be on local TV doesn't count.

have you been to a game this year? They have all been like that. The Buccs game this past weekend was the worst as far as empty seats go.

yes, i have been to three games this year and they haven't been nearly as bad as you suggest. do you have any proof that corporate sponsers have bought 10,000 tickets? a press release, anything?

im sure the place will be packed on Sunday.. lots of Vickateers hanging on to their dream...

So what if they come support that man how does it affect you? If you wont more falcon fans in the stands buy tickets for the board.

How come I see nothing but empty seats when watching on TV? I just went to purchase tickets for the Saints game, and you should see how many tickets are available. I highly doubt every home game was sold out. I'd love to see the information for this, and remember, a local company buying 4000 tickets so the team can be on local TV doesn't count.

They sell-out, people just chose to play tennis or golf or whatever and not use thier seats.. Plus the corporate seats in the Club level are always half empty.. Corporations are supposed to give them away to clients.. But alot of people prob just accpet the tickets to be nice and then put them in a drawer.

yes, i have been to three games this year and they haven't been nearly as bad as you suggest. do you have any proof that corporate sponsers have bought 10,000 tickets? a press release, anything?

Those 10,000 empty seats were not bought by fans that didn't care to show up after paying to see the game. The Tampa game had to be 15K empty.

Those at the Dome were loud enough to disrupt Tampa Bay on several 3rd downs yesterday. Yes there were some empty seats but that's expected when on a holiday weekend. I've been in the Dome for most of the home games over the last several years and I'm proud of our fan base AND our undefeated 09 record at home.

This Sunday will be like most others and the Dome will be mostly full with true Falcon fans and they will disrupt the Eagles as they have every other opponent this year!

GO FALCONS!

Those 10,000 empty seats were not bought by fans that didn't care to show up after paying to see the game. The Tampa game had to be 15K empty.

WAY more than 15K empty seats.. Im sayin more like 30,000. I had a picture of the dome at end of first quarter and it was half empty