Who is rootin 4 the Saints 2nite?

Tony Graziani

How could you ever, under any circumstances, root for the Saints? No way in all of creation. Nope, I hope they lose and the Pats lose. Don't know how, just hope it happens.

Yeah, I'm not ROOTING 4 them, but I wouldnt care if they won because it would give us another chance 2 be the first to beat them.

In other words, if they were like, 8-2, I would be the biggest Pats fan just for tonight. But I'm mostly indifferent because we are in a win-win spot. They lose, YAYWOO!!!! They win, we got a chance to knock them off, you feel me?

Not me! Hope the Patriots beat the **** out of them and injure so many saints players the injury cart runs out of gas :D

I've never seen my thoughts so eloquently put into words. Good job sir!

I almost hip checked a Saints fan into traffic today, but I guess buses have really good brakes.

How could you ever, under any circumstances, root for the Saints? No way in all of creation. Nope, I hope they lose and the Pats lose. Don't know how, just hope it happens.

yeah, even last year when we needed them to win for us to get division, i was just rooting against the Carolina Panthers ^_^

You want us 2 be the 1st team 2 hand them a loss?

I can never pull for them. I hate them. Their fans disgust me and that craphole of a dome is just nasty and pathetic. These are the nicest things I can say. Brees is awesome, but cant stand their coach,. Don't like Reggie Bush. The media sucks them up. They had that Katrina Bowl BS. They get calls like no one else gets. I hate them and will enjoy beating them when we play them. I hope they never win another game. next question.