So is anyone else kinda tired of all the vick topics yet?

Dirtybird404

I am sick of the Vick posts as well. Sooner or later Vick will be in Atlanta. Given the general populous of the city of Atlanta, the Vick jerseys/supporters on both sides will be out. PETA will be there, protests will be there and any and every racial slur in the book will be thrown around between fans in the stands out there. It's sad, it's pathetic, and it just shows how ignorant fans of any ethnic background can be.

The man commited a crime, did his time, and is back doing what he has been doing so many years before, and that is playing football. Wether you hate him or like him, i'm sure doesn't bother him. The only thing you are doing if you are making racial slurs towards him, is showing your own ignorance. Just do us all a favor and save whatever you deem "necessary" for Vick to hear, keep it to yourself.

Am I missing something? Is Mcnabb going to be out for this weeks game? My only concern with Vick is the same concern other teams(other than Carolina, Tampa, and Philly) had. Stopping his scrambling ability. Our defense, I don't think is fast enough to contain him. We will struggle mightily if he gets outside the tackles.

The Vick posters got old a long time ago. It's stupid to let any of it bother you. I just ignore the stupid threads. I may throw in a sarcastic remark in here or there. It is just someone trying to ruffle feathers. I find them funny, personally. The one thread where the poster said Mike Vick was accurate and never overthrew any receivers had me dying. It was great.

The Vick posters got old a long time ago. It's stupid to let any of it bother you. I just ignore the stupid threads. I may throw in a sarcastic remark in here or there. It is just someone trying to ruffle feathers. I find them funny, personally. The one thread where the poster said Mike Vick was accurate and never overthrew any receivers had me dying. It was great.

peyton manning never overthrows receivers. neither does brady or brees. they never have. ever.

Yeah the revisionist history is quite hilarious. Pretty soon he will have been rescuing babies from burning buildings during halftime while he was our qb.

They were interesting at first but annoying now. Is it really important if we cheer for him or not? What everyone should be thinking is hopefully it will be bad for the eagles if vick qb's on Sunday seeing as how Ryan is out...jus saying

Agreed, sick of Vick. Same as it ever was.....