Charlie Weis

Rambler

Are you ******* kidding me?! CarlIe F'n Weiz? Of course, it''s pretty obvious that the Patriots have sucked ever since he left and Charlie has just been tearing it up on his own. So I can see why you'd want him... :rolleyes:

If you want to keep throwing coordinators out every couple of years we are to continue to suck into perpetuity. Mularkey is a **** good OC, and for some reason our fans have a bad case of always thinking the grass is greener.

If you want to build a team that is actually competitive every year, you can't keep replacing coordinators and making the team start all over learning the system, drafting players that fit the system, teaching the position coaches and Head Coach the system, etc, etc, etc.

Charlie Weiss will be a highly sought after Coordinator in the pros. He may not be a college head coach, he may not even be a good pro head coach, but for some to call him names based on his appearance and suggest he cannot run a pro style offense is ignorant and laughable. Dont take my word for it, check his resume and listen to opinions of coaches and management across the league.