Black People pull for Vick, White people pull for Matt Ryan.

Yes I am white, but why is this going on? The whole blacks want Vick and whites want Ryan is stupid. This City should just want to win the Super Bowl something we have never DONE.

Its time to stop arguing over stuff that should not matter. It should be about football. When the Falcons go on to the field do they sit down and talk politics with the other team? HE## NO, they strap it up and play te game they love, the game we love, but right now we are making it more about a guy who isnt on the team anymore and a guy that preaches team in every interview.

Both are great guys, but one will have a Falcon on his head and one will have an Eagle. Last time I checked we cheer for the guys with the Falcon and not the eagle.

And when its all said in done Sunday we will be either 7 and 5 or 6 and 6. One makes us closer to having that back to back winning season curse broken, and the other has us close to what we dont want.

So go Falcons, good luck Vick but come Sunday I hope the Boo's rain down on you and the Eagles.

I'm just asking, if you're trying to make a point to take race out of a subject, why include it in the first sentence of your post? It's like saying "I'm not a racist, BUT...".

Because you know If I dont state what race I am someone was going to say I am Racist somehow even though I stated nothing bad about Vick.

Yea so I'm black and i support Vick but he plays for the EAGLES. MATT RYAN TOOK US TO THE PLAYOFFS IN HIS FIRST YEARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it doesn't matter what race you are people love winners.

Thank you, thats what I'm trying to say is its not really about who likes Vick and who likes Ryan its about Winning. And in a season where we are trying to end the curse you would figure winning would be more important tahn Who will cheer for Vick and this is Vicks City.

Vick took us too homie, but he actually won his

Except it was his fourth year in the league, and it was also a home game against the 8-8 wildcard Rams (the NFC was weak that year).

That was a great game, though.

EDIT: nevermind, thought you were talking about the '04 season.

Edited by RockPaperScissors

Yes I am white, but why is this going on? The whole blacks want Vick and whites want Ryan is stupid. This City should just want to win the Super Bowl something we have never DONE.Its time to stop arguing over stuff that should not matter. It should be about football. When the Falcons go on to the field do they sit down and talk politics with the other team? HE## NO, they strap it up and play te game they love, the game we love, but right now we are making it more about a guy who isnt on the team anymore and a guy that preaches team in every interview.Both are great guys, but one will have a Falcon on his head and one will have an Eagle. Last time I checked we cheer for the guys with the Falcon and not the eagle.And when its all said in done Sunday we will be either 7 and 5 or 6 and 6. One makes us closer to having that back to back winning season curse broken, and the other has us close to what we dont want.So go Falcons, good luck Vick but come Sunday I hope the Boo's rain down on you and the Eagles.

There is some credence in your post but I would add:

-Plenty white folks pulled for Vick before he screwed his career up

-Plenty black folks pull for Ryan

-I'm just glad I liked both of em. Absolutely no conflict. Racial, performance, whateva