The offensive line

opensource01

So I'm trying to figure out what exactly has happened to our offensive line. Last year they did great at pass protection. At the start of this year they also did great. Over the last several games though, they seem to have fallen apart. I'm not blaming anyone, I know that Baker has been injured, and I think we are feeling the retiring of Weiner more than I originally expected. The rest of the line is pretty much the same though. So why is it that we are getting killed in pass protection now?

Baker's been sucking and I feel that Clabo is more of a natural guard than a tackle.

Yeah, I think Baker is more seriously injured than they are letting on. I can see that with Clabo, but I still can't figure out why all of a sudden it's showing. There's also the problem that it doesn't matter where it comes from, the opposing D is getting pressure from every possible point. Be it the left, right, or straight up the middle, our O line is just getting used. ****, they are completely collapsing the pocket with a 4 man rush. That should never happen.

Yeah, I think Bakers play has dropped due to injury. The rest of them, I don't know. Dahl is now injured but was he prior to this? He and Clabo have never been great pass blockers, but we couldn't even run block against Tampa. Maybe it's because they changed schemes and they didn't the amount of film they would like to have to study what they do in that scheme. But they've been shaky since Dallas.