I Still believe we can make the playoffs

thanat0s

I think the numbers of people who believe we can are dwindling lately, but I look at our schedule and I think we are going to find a way to make it in. I think we should be able to go 3-0 to finish the schedule against the Jets, Tampa and Buffalo. All we have to do is win this game this week, imo, and we get 10 wins, plenty enough to put ourselves in a WC spot.

Heck, I'm not even convinced the Saints can beat us at home. If not for our kicker, we'd have been in a position to win that game at the end earlier in the season. Playing at the Dome, I'm alot more confident in our chances to get a win in that game.

I've said all along that the 9th win is the number one goal for this season to me. If we get there quicker than perhaps most people think, we could really streak right into the playoffs.

With Elam kicking we can't win a close game. No one has confidence in him right now.

If this goes on much longer, he could become a locker room distraction.

While I agree that Elam has to be replaced when a better K is found, I have to point out that we won a close game yesterday with him on the team...

I think the numbers of people who believe we can are dwindling lately, but I look at our schedule and I think we are going to find a way to make it in. I think we should be able to go 3-0 to finish the schedule against the Jets, Tampa and Buffalo. All we have to do is win this game this week, imo, and we get 10 wins, plenty enough to put ourselves in a WC spot.

Heck, I'm not even convinced the Saints can beat us at home. If not for our kicker, we'd have been in a position to win that game at the end earlier in the season. Playing at the Dome, I'm alot more confident in our chances to get a win in that game.

I've said all along that the 9th win is the number one goal for this season to me. If we get there quicker than perhaps most people think, we could really streak right into the playoffs.

With the nagging injuries, poor O-line and D-line play and the secondary; I have to say I am a little more worried about the Saints game than I was a few weeks ago.

i dont have much confidence in the team right now to beat a good team. they have to to prove it these next two weeks. seriously what have they done recently for you to predict a victory over the eagles or saints? sure its possible and im hoping for it. but logically it doesnt look likely.

heres to something special happening.

With Elam kicking we can't win a close game.lose game.

what we just won a close game less than 24 hours ago..

With the nagging injuries, poor O-line and D-line play and the secondary; I have to say I am a little more worried about the Saints game than I was a few weeks ago.

True. We definitely need to get a little healthy. We'd be best served with a DC coming up with a game plan that will get our D off the field every once in a while. Still I think the saints go down, and go down big tonight. They could be demoralized by the time they roll in here from the beating I think they are going to take tonight.

I might be totally wrong on that, but I've just got a gut feeling...

True. We definitely need to get a little healthy. We'd be best served with a DC coming up with a game plan that will get our D off the field every once in a while. Still I think the saints go down, and go down big tonight. They could be demoralized by the time they roll in here from the beating I think they are going to take tonight.

I might be totally wrong on that, but I've just got a gut feeling...

I think they are going to lose as well. And I am not making this prediction just because I hate the Saints. I have that gut feeling as well. BB is going to throw some complex things their way. Look for Welker to have a very big night. I think the Pats win 31-30.

I think they are going to lose as well. And I am not making this prediction just because I hate the Saints. I have that gut feeling as well. BB is going to throw some complex things their way. Look for Welker to have a very big night. I think the Pats win 31-30.

I don't even think it will be close at the end. I think the Pats would like to end that streak, and put that play call debacle behind them, too. They also need to keep winning, which is the biggest motivator of all. I could see this game getting out of hand by the 4th quarter. 45-21 Pats.

I agree this season is no where near a bust. We are in the NFC south which besides the saints has taken a hit this year. Any given Sunday. We need to look at the rest of the season as starting fresh and ending 11-5. We need to make crutical adjustments NOW in order for that to happen. With the injuries yesterday , I am hoping the back up game plan will surprise and impress! I wont get too excited until I see those changes made.