cb Justin Miller was cut from JETS

rockmanfalcon

2 things bother me about this guy and they are the words "cut" and "Jets". I'm not sure how he'd be an upgrade.

so if the words cut and raiders was referring to nnamandi asomunga, would you have the same analogy???the jets started out winning 4 games in a row if im not mistakend. blame the offense, not the defense. and if im not mistakend again, didnt the jets pick delhommo off 4 times yesterday?the same delhommo who looked like joe montana when we played them..

Edited by crankdatfalcon

so if the words cut and raiders was referring to nnamandi asomunga, would you have the same analogy???the jets started out the game winning 4 in a row if im not mistakend. blame the offense, not the defense. and if im not mistakend again, didnt the jets pick delhommo off 4 times yesterday?the same delhommo who looked like joe montana when we played them..

I Agree crankdat, They said the same thing about Benard Pollard

Now look at the things he is accomplishing in Houston

I cant speak for Justin Miller I havent watched him play, But I watched Pollard, and thought it was foolish that we didnt pick him up, regardless of picking up IR bound Will Moore

Looks like Miller had a hard time gaining the starting position though, Pollard was a starter when they cut him, for about 3 or 4 years at that

We need to focus on our player development, not tryouts. its week 12 and we are in a wildcard race.

It took Foxworth and Hill several weeks to "grasp the system" and they were both signed before the season began. Brian Williams was able to step in quickly because he played for Smith at JAX. Signing a new guy now would seem pointless in that regard.

It took Foxworth and Hill several weeks to "grasp the system" and they were both signed before the season began. Brian Williams was able to step in quickly because he played for Smith at JAX. Signing a new guy now would seem pointless in that regard.

Speaking of Hill, did you see how bad he got burned yesterday. Twice.

He tapped his chest saying that it was his fault, but dang it all, Tye!

Speaking of Hill, did you see how bad he got burned yesterday. Twice.

He tapped his chest saying that it was his fault, but dang it all, Tye!

Did Hill ever "grasp" the system? And with the showing that out DB's had yesterday & this whole season & the fact that (as some1 put it earlier) we're fighting for a playoff spot, why not try him.. ****... even try you for that matter!!! I would be ok with the "let them develope" argument if we had seen a smell glimmer of improvement over the last few weeks

Did Hill ever "grasp" the system? And with the showing that out DB's had yesterday & this whole season & the fact that (as some1 put it earlier) we're fighting for a playoff spot, why not try him.. ****... even try you for that matter!!! I would be ok with the "let them develope" argument if we had seen a smell glimmer of improvement over the last few weeks

I think you missed my point - I probably didn't make it clear. I'm saying that the Coaching staff won't just throw guys out there. They are the ones who wait for who knows how long to insert a guy. Judging by Foxworth and Hill, if they signed a guy now, he'd never see the field. They won't just put a guy in the game - at least not DB's. I know Owens is a rookie, but he showed some chops in preseason, still it is week 12 before he actually sees the field (other than ST). That's all I meant..............

I think you missed my point - I probably didn't make it clear. I'm saying that the Coaching staff won't just throw guys out there. They are the ones who wait for who knows how long to insert a guy. Judging by Foxworth and Hill, if they signed a guy now, he'd never see the field. They won't just put a guy in the game - at least not DB's. I know Owens is a rookie, but he showed some chops in preseason, still it is week 12 before he actually sees the field (other than ST). That's all I meant..............

Ya I agree. I think it is just to late in the season to bring anyone in. (With the exception of a kicker)

Edited by ConnFalcon

Hill doesn't look like he's grasped the system. The key games for us are still 3 weeks away: NYJ

Buffalo and Tampa. Might even get some NYJ scouting from the guy