I dislike Bobby Petrino less

gatorsurf

Dude is a wuss for running out on the team but it was probably the best thing he could have done for the good of the organization because now we have Mike Smith. The big thing that he did was go and get Chris Redman. When Redman gets the call I have all the confidence in the world we will be fine at the QB position because he is a crafty veteran and a steady presence. Thank you Mr. Redman for being a humble and solid back-up.

I hope I am wrong, but I have my doubts about Redman being able to lead the Falcons to a victory against a good defense.

I feel ya. But he did come in cold-turkey yesterday against a Buc defense that was playing really, really well. If he knows he's the guy coming into a game, I have a feeling he'll be better prepared. Dude played really well at the end of 2007.

Dude is a wuss for running out on the team but it was probably the best thing he could have done for the good of the organization because now we have Mike Smith. The big thing that he did was go and get Chris Redman. When Redman gets the call I have all the confidence in the world we will be fine at the QB position because he is a crafty veteran and a steady presence. Thank you Mr. Redman for being a humble and solid back-up.

Just for Redman, not for:

Weems, Blalock, Dahl, Snelling, Ovie

Houston, Harris, Nickolas, Lewis, Anderson ?

I can never/will never give PertriNo credit for anything.....ever! I hate that man. It takes a special brand of cowardice to abandon your team mates because you don't like the way things are going. Someone pass along a message to him for me: Petrino, take a long walk off a short peer. :angry: I have been a Falcon fan through REALLY bad seasons...but I'm still here. I still wear my Falcons jerseys. I still rock the Falcons hat everywhere I go. If our fans were like him, there wouldn't be fans. F*** PetriNo! Twice. /rant.

I hope I am wrong, but I have my doubts about Redman being able to lead the Falcons to a victory against a good defense.

As do I. I know that he was coming off the bench and hasn't had as much active practice in a while, but some of those passes were way off and I even saw Roddy getting frustrated with it. I hope that he can clean it up even if Ryan does come right back.

Not a wuss... :angry:

I can never/will never give PertriNo credit for anything.....ever! I hate that man. It takes a special brand of cowardice to abandon your team mates because you don't like the way things are going. Someone pass along a message to him for me: Petrino, take a long walk off a short peer. :angry: I have been a Falcon fan through REALLY bad seasons...but I'm still here. I still wear my Falcons jerseys. I still rock the Falcons hat everywhere I go. If our fans were like him, there wouldn't be fans. F*** PetriNo! Twice. /rant.

:rolleyes:

People aren't over this stuff yet?

The world is won by those with the conviction to stand by their beliefs. Those with the intestinal fortitude to fight, even when victory is unattainable. Read the signature.

Petrino ain't no soldier he's a football coach that is all. He wasn't exactly the greatest coach while he was here anyway, so I didn't mind seeing him leave even if he did it the way he did. To hold onto feelings for that long is unhealthy and uncool.

Petrino ain't no soldier he's a football coach that is all. He wasn't exactly the greatest coach while he was here anyway, so I didn't mind seeing him leave even if he did it the way he did. To hold onto feelings for that long is unhealthy and uncool.

There is also an old saying that "those who do not learn from their mistakes will repeat them."

Or sometimes "History repeats itself."

I think people are just still trying to determine what lesson there actually was in these events.

Thanking Petrino for Redman is like thanking a broken clock for being right twice a day.

but some of those passes were way off and I even saw Roddy getting frustrated with it. I hope that he can clean it up even if Ryan does come right back.

That was the play where his pass was tipped by a DE of TB.

i dont know if Roddy was frustrated with Redman accuracy or he was frustrated with not able to make the play, but whatever it is Roddy White has no right to blame it on Redman.

Giving the time that the O-line allowed him, Redman did one **** of job, most of the play he did was 3 step drop back and deliver the ball, he didnt even have time to make a read.

At the end of the day, O-line must give Redman better time and protection in the pocket in order for us to keep the ball moving down the field. Redman cant do it all by himself, neither can Ryan or any other QB in this League.

Redman cant do it all by himself, neither can Ryan or any other QB in this League.

Maybe you should have paid more attention to the Vikings/Bears game yesterday. To listen to the announcers, you'd think Favre was the only player on the team. I don't think there was a single volley of conversation where his name didn't come up.

Redman is a more consistent quarterback than Matt. When Matt's good, he's one of the best in the league. When he's bad, he screws us out of games that we would've had a chance in if he would've just been average. Redman will keep us in games, but he won't do anything drastic and amazing to really seal the deal.

Hey Peyton, you must remember that Ryan took all the snaps with the 1st team last week. Redman didn't take any snaps in practice with the 1st team and he came out and held his own. I'm sad that Ryan is out but I'm eager to see us defy the odds with out backup QB leading the way. He didn't seem rattled even though he got sacked a bunch. If our oline is healthy then I think we'll be okay. Even if Redman is average all you need is a good line to give him time. We got playmakers, and last time I checked Redman can throw the ball. He didn't have a lot of success in Baltimore, but then again there wasn't too many players on the offensive side of the football for him.