Stadium silence

I was at yesterday's (Nov. 29) Bucs-Falcons game. Prior to the Falcons' final play - final chance - to make the required touchdown to win the game I looked around and estimated there were somewhere between 30,000 to 40,000 people remaining in the stadium. Until that moment I never heard the Georgia Dome with a significant number of people in it be that quiet. It was like everyone was holding their breaths waiting for the final outcome. Maybe not quite still enough to hear a pin drop, but fairly close.

It's moments like this that make games memorable.

I was at yesterday's (Nov. 29) Bucs-Falcons game. Prior to the Falcons' final play - final chance - to make the required touchdown to win the game I looked around and estimated there were somewhere between 30,000 to 40,000 people remaining in the stadium. Until that moment I never heard the Georgia Dome with a significant number of people in it be that quiet. It was like everyone was holding their breaths waiting for the final outcome. Maybe not quite still enough to hear a pin drop, but fairly close.

It's moments like this that make games memorable.

LOL, 30,000 - 40,000 RAMAINING?" ARE YOU KIDDING ME? there werent even that many people the entire game.. There were prob 15,000 remaining at the end.

How much percent of the fans at the Dome every Sunday are members of these forums? Everyone on here hates Elam, but a lot of people I know outside of the forums still like him, including me (in a way). When he missed that FG it was like all of you guys were at the game and bood as loud as you could for him. I kind of felt bad for the guy to be honest.

I'm not sure if it was because Tampa sucks this year, or because it was the end of a holiday weekend, or what...but yea as usual it didn't even get close to being full. And we got really loud on D like ONCE.

It's embarrassing to take someone to a game and always get asked why the place is half empty at kickoff...shame on anyone reading this if you're part of the problem!