Very quietly atl def line playing well against the run!

hudson

I think as we all know our cb's are not very good! I think that is the biggest problem of why we are not getting sacks! We all said there are alot of times we are so close to the sack but the coverage just couldnt hold another second or 2. Where as i think we need alittle more preasure and im not very happy with the DC of this team, i dont think we need major changes all around the defense, i think we just need to really revamp the secondary. I think it would huge changes of our defensive rankings!

I think as we all know our cb's are not very good! I think that is the biggest problem of why we are not getting sacks! We all said there are alot of times we are so close to the sack but the coverage just couldnt hold another second or 2. Where as i think we need alittle more preasure and im not very happy with the DC of this team, i dont think we need major changes all around the defense, i think we just need to really revamp the secondary. I think it would huge changes of our defensive rankings!

It may be a little misleading. Teams know they can pass at will on us, so there is no need to really establish a running game. Our pass rush and DB's are just pure garbage. We make every QB look like Manning and Brady.

It may be a little misleading. Teams know they can pass at will on us, so there is no need to really establish a running game. Our pass rush and DB's are just pure garbage. We make every QB look like Manning and Brady.

Normally teams want to run the ball because four things can happen when you pass and three are bad, but our pass defense is so bad teams just don't have to run.

Normally teams want to run the ball because four things can happen when you pass and three are bad, but our pass defense is so bad teams just don't have to run.

That is exactly the point I was making. No one is intimidated by our pass rush and they all know our DB's are the worst in the NFL. Whats scary is that we are playing the Eagles next. reid does not believe in running the ball. Screens are his way of running. He will call 70% passing plays against us or more.

yeah might be right but you have to start somewhere, i think with the rotation of dline players has been good. and would still continue to be. Just would be nice to have some good cornr play to match it. Cause i think babs has played great this year, and i like the move of jamal, beer-man has played well, but with no coverage at all we have missed alot of close sacks unlike last year when we had foxworth and he was able to hold his man longer!

This. Passing against us works so well that Freeman was coming out with 4 and 5 WR sets and attacking us.

loL @ it may be misleading. do you even watch the games (apologies if you live out of state and cant). we have done a great job of stuffing the run. it isnt a product of teams deciding not to run. teams have been trying to run and just cant. at least the last two weeks. the bucs tried to run and seal the game at the end and the running D shut em down.

thats the only thing this defense does right.

word. if teams actually stopped trying to run on us wed be in HUGE trouble. each Bucs RB averaged 3 yards per carry or less. Williams 10 for 30. Ward 13 for 29. Longest run 8 yards. Giants similar story. Jacobs 12 for 39, Bradshaw 12 for 34. Longest run was 12 yards.

Thats good run defense.

But at the same time Carolina ran all over us. So its not consistent.

i have said all season that we are not as bad at run defense as stats say we are. its just a couple of runs here and their that went for big gains that make it look so bad

loL @ it may be misleading. do you even watch the games (apologies if you live out of state and cant). we have done a great job of stuffing the run. it isnt a product of teams deciding not to run. teams have been trying to run and just cant. at least the last two weeks. the bucs tried to run and seal the game at the end and the running D shut em down.

thats the only thing this defense does right.

Sorry..I didnt realize that 24th vs the run was good. My bad. -_-

rofl first you say the stats are misleading then you drop a stat saying how bad we are idiot.

im talking about the last couple of games. not the whole season. if you read the posts i mention the giants and bucs.

I love internet tough guys. Bottom line is we are 22 now vs the rush. Spin it all you want, but that is not good. Giants and bucs passed all over us. No need to run when you can pass at will. That is fact.