Vick quote from AJC article

FALCONfan025

All of our players should see this. Hope word gets out. I wish we had that fanbase that would boo the sh*t out of him but still too many "falcon fans" are still clinging to Vicks pair.

I don't think that's accurate anymore. You hear em every now and then on here, but Vick sentiment is WAY down from last year. You don't see the Vick jerseys you saw in 07 or 08. They're sprinkled in there and I'm sure there may be quite a few. But the good majority of us will be booing so even the percentage that cheer for him will really just be enhancing the loudness of the boos.

I don't think that's accurate anymore. You hear em every now and then on here, but Vick sentiment is WAY down from last year. You don't see the Vick jerseys you saw in 07 or 08. They're sprinkled in there and I'm sure there may be quite a few. But the good majority of us will be booing so even the percentage that cheer for him will really just be enhancing the loudness of the boos.

Even so, I promise you the commentators will be saying "You hear that? Some are cheering and some are booing. I think the cheers are louder. They love Michael Vick, etc, etc"

You'll be amazed then...Vick coming back should tell a different story on who you thought was a falcons fan. I say 60/40 boo to cheer ratio...lol

You'll be amazed then...Vick coming back should tell a different story on who you thought was a falcons fan. I say 60/40 boo to cheer ratio...lol

I could definitely see it. I know I will be booing. Every time I see a #7 jersey a small half-a-second burst of rage just runs through my body. I may lose it on Sunday :wacko:

Vick smiled when asked about the kind of reaction he expected from Falcons fans.

"I'm going to get a great reaction from the crowd. It's going to be a standing ovation," he said, smiling. "It's still my city."

Now I wasn't planning on booing but I am now. Fk this.

I dont think he meant anything bad by that.. He meant he still lives here and it is his city.. No harm in that..

Nah sky, you could be right I just don't think so. Vick has always had that cockyness about him. He has to be stupid if he thinks he will get a standing ovation LMAO.

I liked when he was axin for his Turkey Leg after the Tanksgiving game with his hat on sideays and beating on his chest.. that was classic Vick.. "I WANT MAH TEEERKEY LEG" Joyce "mike we have the Golden Gobbler now, there is no more Turkey leg" Vick "WHERES MAG TEEERKEY LEG?" LOL LOL LOL

I dont think he meant anything bad by that.. He meant he still lives here and it is his city.. No harm in that..

Ditto.

Vick will be glad to get back in the Dome. It's way better than Leavenworth. Trust me.

It will bring back lots of memories for him.

He will get his two Wildcats, shake Blank's hand and get on back to PHI.

The uproar about him around here is quite frankly, sad. We still got a ways to go folks.

Ditto.

Vick will be glad to get back in the Dome. It's way better than Leavenworth. Trust me.

It will bring back lots of memories for him.

He will get his two Wildcats, shake Blank's hand and get on back to PHI.

The uproar about him around here is quite frankly, sad. We still got a ways to go folks.

He looked slow on that run he broke away on.. he would have never got caught from behind a few years ago.. I actually wish him luck and hope he does well.. Everyone deserves a second chance.. Im sure him and Mr Blank will hug it out... Blank is a class guy and Vick seems to have gown up and he has been humbled.