Ryan has ligament damage.

Peyton

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The big toe is the Captain of the Foot. We're going to need the Captain to get better soon.

How do we really trust Jay Glazer - does he have a bug in the Falcons medical room? How do we know if this is just something being hyped up by the Falcons to mystify the Eagles or Fox to build up curiousity?

ligament damage is something you can play through but you're risking serious gimping on your toe. depending on the damage, might need surgery. it's something i believe you could play through though, think ligament damage on Kobe's shooting hand, someone who played through half a season with it. i'm pretty sure getting surgery would take him out for the year. good luck to the kid, sucks...this is all educated guesses and whatnot from someone else having something similar, i'm not a doctor :rolleyes:

ligament damage is something you can play through but you're risking serious gimping on your toe. depending on the damage, might need surgery. it's something i believe you could play through though, think ligament damage on Kobe's shooting hand, someone who played through half a season with it. i'm pretty sure getting surgery would take him out for the year. good luck to the kid, sucks...this is all educated guesses and whatnot from someone else having something similar, i'm not a doctor :rolleyes:

If it was his left foot maybe. Hard for me to believe he can play through it on his right foot, I don't see how he could make accurate throws further than about 10 yards with his plant foot toe screwed up.

I'm not really familiar with big toe ligaments, but I can't imagine this is something he is going to bounce back from and play next week. I hope Chris Redman has a career game in him.

Ryan will miss a few days of practice, and Redman gets the Start against Philly.

Redman is going to do Fine, however the down side to this is, a QB controversy

is going to develope.

Pretty Sweet if ya ask me ;)