Ya'll still think were goint to playoffs?

goint, goint, gone.

j/k

Playoffs???? Playoffs!!!!????????????

Again, I kid, I kid.

<• Speaking of guys whose jobs might be in jeopardy, what's going on with Jason Elam in Atlanta? The Falcons kicker has now missed four field goals in the past five games, and his failed 43-yard attempt with the Falcons down by four points midway through the fourth quarter could have sealed Atlanta's fate against Tampa Bay.

• Bucs head coach Raheem Morris deserves some credit for Tampa Bay's improved defensive showing against Atlanta. But his questionable decision-making undid much of the good that apparently came from Morris taking over as the defensive play-caller for the demoted Jim Bates. The Bucs sacked Falcons quarterbacks six times on Sunday, and played with an aggressiveness that has been rare this season.>

From SI.com

Not only does Maheem Rorris deserve some credit, the referees deserve a little, too. Talk about a player trying to keep a punt inbounds with his foot clearly on the line. No call. No problem. Talk about holding all day. Not just holding, but outright tackling. The defensive player was literally laying on top of the blocker. No call. No problem. It went on and on, and shots of Maheem smiling interspersed liberally throughout.

Good job on overcoming the biased attempt at preserving the 'back to back' thing, NFL. Nice try.

The Packers lost to the Bucs.

The Eagles lost to the Raiders.

The Giants were manhandled by the Broncos.

Our worst loss ... the Panthers in their stadium?

Yeah, we can still make the playoffs. We're probably going to need to beat Philly to do that, though.

This team is a longshot to make the playoffs. Yes a long shot, nevertheless, it's still a chance.

Wow! Thats all I can say after seeing the monumental effort it took to beat the 1-9 Sucs. I'm not even going to get started on the Dfense or the Oline. Anyone who seriously thinks the Falcons are making the postseason is living in la la land.

you know that a win gets you closer to the playoffs, don't you?

Don't worry. When we get to the playoffs you can make threads about how we won't get to the SuperBowl.

Then, if we do that, you can make threads about how we won't repeat.

Then, if we do, you can make threads about how we won't catch the Steelers/Cowboys/49ers totals.

Then.... Maybe you'll go find another team to "root for" by then. Why not get an early start now?

Let's see.

* Corner Backs we have can't cover nobody.

* Secondary almost non existent.

* Oline gets zero pressure on QB.

* Can't stop the pass, especially anything over 20+ yards.

* No receivers expect our TE wants to step up. Int prone QB.

* Oline leting every defender through like its the Red Sea.

* Oline not make holes for running game.

Yeah I say were in good shape to make a run at the postseason.

Wow! Thats all I can say after seeing the monumental effort it took to beat the 1-9 Sucs. I'm not even going to get started on the Dfense or the Oline. Anyone who seriously thinks the Falcons are making the postseason is living in la la land.

Us living is LaLA Land is smarting than a dumb ___. Fill in the blank. This same team was 1-9 team beat a pretty good Green Bay Packer team. Not to mention, without a couple of questionable calls, the Rams beat the undefeated Saints. I'm sorry, that's too much for a dumb minded person like yourself.

Let's see.

* Corner Backs we have can't cover nobody.

* Secondary almost non existent.

* Oline gets zero pressure on QB.

* Can't stop the pass, especially anything over 20+ yards.

* No receivers expect our TE wants to step up. Int prone QB.

* Oline leting every defender through like its the Red Sea.

* Oline not make holes for running game.

Yeah I say were in good shape to make a run at the postseason.

1.=2.=4. so what? we can win with our AVERAGE D-backs.

3. would be ugly, if our o-line gets pressure on our QB

5. jenkins jsut steped up, so did weems and white is just great like allways.

6. you're judging from watching one game? no film from bucs D and new scheme blabla.

7. wait didn't turner run for over 100 yards in like 5 of the last 6 games or so?

=> playoffs

Us living is LaLA Land is smarting than a dumb ___. Fill in the blank. This same team was 1-9 team beat a pretty good Green Bay Packer team. Not to mention, without a couple of questionable calls, the Rams beat the undefeated Saints. I'm sorry, that's too much for a dumb minded person like yourself.

Almost beat is not the same as ACTUALLY beating a team. Almost wins don't count in the NFL. And Green Bay is not that good.

1.=2.=4. so what? we can win with our AVERAGE D-backs.

3. would be ugly, if our o-line gets pressure on our QB

5. jenkins jsut steped up, so did weems and white is just great like allways.

6. you're judging from watching one game? no film from bucs D and new scheme blabla.

7. wait didn't turner run for over 100 yards in like 5 of the last 6 games or so?

=> playoffs

No dummy. I'm judging from watching the Falcons play all season. But i'm sure you think the Falcons are in good shape to make a Super Bowl run.

I'm not optimistic.

I've always tried to maintain a realistic perspective on all my teams and the truth is I've yet to really see anything from this team over the last 6 weeks to make me think we're gonna make a playoff run.

Maybe we'll turn it on late like some other teams in the past, but I find that hard to believe with the areas we're struggling in.

No dummy. I'm judging from watching the Falcons play all season. But i'm sure you think the Falcons are in good shape to make a Super Bowl run.

they rae not in good shape, but everything can happen, we could be the cards of 09. as long as there is a chance we can make it to the super bowl I think we will and will support this team.