Greatest Football Game Ever

Peyton

OK OK I know wrong forum, but the Cardinals / Titans game was one of the greatest games ever. When it comes on NFL Instant Replay, make sure you catch it, you'll thank me.

Vince Young leads a 99 yard drive to win the game, converting three 4th downs including the game winning 10 yard TD with :00 on the clock.

And he threw for almost 400 yards.

Make sure you catch that game, amazing.

Edited by Peyton

Yeah, just been watching that.

On all the 4th downs I was really rooting for Vince.

If Baltimore beat Pitt tomorrow (no Big Ben remember) they will be 1 game back in the wildcard race after starting 0-6.

And to think that people were saying we were out of the playoffs after losing to Carolina...just shows Any Given Sunday (to keep it TATF)

The game had everything. Chris Johnson ripped off an amazing 85 yard TD run earlier in the game, and the Cardinals answered with an electrifying 98 yard kickoff return.

Vince Young was really amazing throwing the ball today, he hit some deep balls too that were right on the money.

The game had everything. Chris Johnson ripped off an amazing 85 yard TD run earlier in the game, and the Cardinals answered with an electrifying 98 yard kickoff return.

Vince Young was really amazing throwing the ball today, he hit some deep balls too that were right on the money.

If you had Fitz and Warner on your FF team, you wouldn't have found that game so amazing

I didn't believe you when I seen Vince Young threw for almost 400 yards. I looked it up and you are correct he had 387. I will be sure to catch the game on NFL Replay on NFLN, and man how beastly is Chris Johnson? He is the best RB in the NFL right now.

Unless Adrian Peterson has retired or gotten injured, Henry ain't it.

Unless Adrian Peterson has retired or gotten injured, Henry ain't it.

Chris Johnson has a very real chance to break the NFL record for rushing yards this year. Adrian Peterson doesn't. Chris Johnson is also facing 9 in the box on just about every play because the Titans receivers are.........wait, I can't remember, who are the Titans receivers?

I give the nod to CJ until Peterson learns to quit coughing up the rock so much.

I'll take CJ even if Peterson learns to stop fumbling. Peterson is a great RB and stronger but CJ is much faster, and in the NFL, speed kills. CJ is a pretty good receiver as well. CJ has 3 runs of 85+ yards this season alone, no other NFL RB in History has that many in their career.