Defense played good

You have to take into account who we were playing.

We didn't creat turnovers and we didn't dominate or pressure them. Also, Lofton looked terrible in pass coverage. I am a fan of Lofton, but we may need to get someone else in there on 3rd and long. Overall our defensive effort wouldn't have been enough vs a decent offense.

We didn't creat turnovers and we didn't dominate or pressure them. Also, Lofton looked terrible in pass coverage. I am a fan of Lofton, but we may need to get someone else in there on 3rd and long. Overall our defensive effort wouldn't have been enough vs a decent offense.

I only think he lost that one coverage on the TD, but maybe you can fill me in on the other blown coverages. Tbh he is our starting MLB, he has the radio on the defense. Imo he needs to be handed the same level of confidence that our leader on the offense is getting.

Ditto... my point exactly.

Our defense did not play that well. We were playing against a depleted 1 - 9 team and gave up to many yards. The run game was okay, but I wouldnt expect TB to put up many yards against a good defense anyway and they had way to many 5 and 6 yard runs, especially in the first half. We should have had 5 sacks and not the other way around and had very limited and inconsistent pressure all day.

When Abraham missed that sure sack, all I could think of was: focus on your own game you tard instead of hanging others out to dry.

I was thinking 'fundamentals'.

Wrap up and finish the tackle. Judging from the way he fired his helmet into the bench when he went back to the sidelines, I think he knew already.

I was thinking 'fundamentals'.

Wrap up and finish the tackle. Judging from the way he fired his helmet into the bench when he went back to the sidelines, I think he knew already.

Yes. Something like that just makes you think there might be a reason why he hasnt gotten it done so far. Get your head in the game, do the fundamentals etc.

Im surprised to see this poor showing from him tbh.