Win is a win...we'll take it! But.....

cyofish

I'll take this win. Redman did a great job on the final drive but...

Why did Tampa try to kick a field goal at the end from 51 yards out? If they made it it wouldn't of mattered . The Falcons still needed a TD to win the game either way. If they made it they would have either squibbed it or given Weems an opportunity for a good return.

Why didn't Tampa just punt the ball to pin the Falcons further back. We didn't have any timeouts left so field position would have made it more difficult. Even with Tampa's kicker hurt the place kicker who did a good job on the prior punt, could have just kicked it for a touch back. It would have made a 15+ yards difference.

I take the win either way. Looking forward to next week.

Agree. The FG thing was debatable but that fake punt call was completely ********.

I didn't think it was necessarily a bad call. Of course it was executed poorly, but they were at our 39 when they tried that and there were 13 minutes left in the game. It was 17-13 TB at the time. If you give the ball back at the ATL-39 it's not that big of a deal--plus our O wasn't looking that good and their D was. If the punt isn't perfect, it could easily be a touchback and we could have the ball at the 20 anyway. If it's a good kick, we might catch it at the 10. I think that's a decent risk to take.

Edited by Firstiary

I'll take this win. Redman did a great job on the final drive but...

Why did Tampa try to kick a field goal at the end from 51 yards out? If they made it it wouldn't of mattered . The Falcons still needed a TD to win the game either way. If they made it they would have either squibbed it or given Weems an opportunity for a good return.

Why didn't Tampa just punt the ball to pin the Falcons further back. We didn't have any timeouts left so field position would have made it more difficult. Even with Tampa's kicker hurt the place kicker who did a good job on the prior punt, could have just kicked it for a touch back. It would have made a 15+ yards difference.

I take the win either way. Looking forward to next week.

Man I'am with you on that one. I couldn't believe it. Made no since whatsoever.