We are still in control...

Pa_Falcon_Fan

* We still control our own destiny thanks to finding a way to win today. Whether we are playing like it or not, we have a chance to make it into the second season. It is up to us.

* We should have never let Turner play today. He had no real impact and re-injured himself. We need him down the stretch and now we might lose him for a good chunk of that time.

* Thank GOD we have a capable backup QB in Chris Redman. I hope we don't see him again, but it is good to know we have a guy who can run the offense if Ryan is out.

* With Redman the offense was the same dink and dunk crap we have seen week after week. Gonzo was targeted constantly. There were very few attempts to throw the ball down field. For those blaming that stuff on Ryan, STFU! It is play calling, not because Ryan. I want to know where our no huddle went...

* If Jason Elam is on this roster by next week I will be beyond livid with the front office. He has cost us two games already and his miss today made us have to play for a TD rather than a field goal to win it. I don't understand why we haven't replaced him already.

* I'm really concerned about our O-line. Where is the line we had last year?? These are the same guys but they are getting beaten left and right. If they can't tighten up we are going to

* Chris Owens NEEDS to be on the field for us. When he was out of the game the Bucs were torching our secondary. When he was in the Bucs were checking down and running the ball. I'm impressed with him so far.

* Michael Koenen's kickoffs and punting have been a huge benefit to us this year.

* Our pass rush is non-existent which is making the secondary look even worse.

* Jaamal Anderson just can't catch a break. That was what? His 3rd or 4th sack taken way due to a penalty? He is playing much better inside. Good call by the coaching staff.

Great points. Tb is better than their record indicate and it shows that there're no charities in the NFL. Our secondary needs to play better, but if u can't get a pass rush, that'll happend. It was ugly, but we won and thats what matter.

I'll take an ugly win over a pretty loss any day. At this point, every game is a playoff game for us. We have to win.

Koenen has been a huge player for us in his whole career as a Falcon. He is the one solid thing you can count on as a Falcon fan. I love him.

I also like Redman being solid, knowing if we ever did need him, he can play. Its just sucky that he will probably be starting somewhere else next year, hes better than most QBs on crappy teams.

Koenen has been a huge player for us in his whole career as a Falcon. He is the one solid thing you can count on as a Falcon fan. I love him.

I also like Redman being solid, knowing if we ever did need him, he can play. Its just sucky that he will probably be starting somewhere else next year, hes better than most QBs on crappy teams.

You could argue that Koenen has been our MVP this year. His kicking has kept teams from turning the field over, which has helped our shaky defense a LOT.