Step Up, Be a Man, Eat your Crow

Firstiary

You're the one who told us we should be "crying and whining".

Johnny come lately.

You missed the sarcasm.

You said:

Beer-man with the big play.

Oh I'm sorry. I interrupted your whining.

I said:

Dude, you should be whining and crying right now. What, are you hoping we win this game? Even worse, thinking that we could?

im here not to eat crow but to bask in what some of you cant ******* see . We are not a playoff football team Our defensive line is pathetic and same bolds for our secondary . We are now piling on the injuries and we are spotty on offensive side of things ..

a win is a win and im still holding out jope but this doesnt look like a playoff caliber team

im here not to eat crow but to bask in what some of you cant ******* see . We are not a playoff football team Our defensive line is pathetic and same bolds for our secondary . We are now piling on the injuries and we are spotty on offensive side of things ..

a win is a win and im still holding out jope but this doesnt look like a playoff caliber team

So either you used the term "bask" very poorly here or you take great enjoyment from the Falcons being an average football team.

We barley won today, I highly doubt we will win next Sunday and next sunday after that.

TB beat the Packers. The Packers beat the Cowboys. Every week is a new adventure.

The Raiders beat the Bengals and the Eagles. The Chiefs beat the Packers. Random stuff happens.

TB was a division rival with a new D that we didn't know how to plan for. We were also trying things out at CB. Stuff happens, but I really don't see why we're not capable of beating the Eagles in our own stadium.

Edited by Firstiary

i'm happy for the win, but if what i did constitutes eating crow i'll gladly eat it...when we can hold the Eagles and the Saints to 17 points. i don't know about the people you're talking about, but the people who were disgusted were the ones who saw a team that should've easily dismantled the Bucs go play for play with them. i love the win...but i'm not liking what this win shows for the rest of the year. playing up and down to teams is something that's plagued this franchise for a while.