Hate on that! We Won! What did you say?

falconwoman

I'm usually a very positive person, and I am very happy the Falcons won. That being said, there is a lot to be disappointed about with this team right now.

But a win over the Eagles will make it all good, that's the beauty of the NFL. Every week is a chance for a fresh start.

Yep, I'm glad we won. Didn't think we would, and don't think we will next week either. Our team is going in the wrong dayum direction. I'd feel much better about this week if Elam were unemployed by tomorrow and Koenan was our only kicker.

But, I feel only slightly better about the win than I do when we lose. We better learn how to play football and in a hurry, because looking the way we did today against a one win team, we don't stand a chance of 9-7 and a possible playoff wc.

celtik

I'm usually a very positive person, and I am very happy the Falcons won. That being said, there is a lot to be disappointed about with this team right now.

But a win over the Eagles will make it all good, that's the beauty of the NFL. Every week is a chance for a fresh start.

That about sums it up. A win over the Eagles puts us back on track.

It was intense in the dome during that. I was clear on the other side of where it happened and I couldn't really tell if he caught it or not. That is, until I saw the whole other side of the dome raise their hands signaling touchdown. Shame on all the people that left early thinking it was over.

The shenanigans on this board during the 2nd half deserves to be in the thread Hall of Fame. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Made it happen mods.

The troll multiplicity is so obvious. I don't know who they think they're fooling. Playing all sides and replying to their own posts. I'm fairly new here and even I can see that.