Is Tampa coaches calling that good of a game

ATLballer

I say a lot of both. Morris seems to be calling all the right plays against us. Its like he knows exactly what we are planning to do. Then our boys are just plain not into this game. Dont know if they took this game lightly or what.

Jesus christ he's not calling all the right plays. They look like the right plays because we ****in suck.

I don't know if you noticed, but we stopped them the first drive, then had a punt blocked. That's not a coaching adjustment error.

Then we were moving down the field, and Jenkins got called for holding, and we kicked a FG. Again, not coaching adjustment error.

Are you just dumb, or what?

until the 2nd half it was bad throws and catches that stopped the Bucs. it's the same problems we've always had, we rarely get near the QB and when we do we rarely actually get him down on the ground. and our pass defense is just...I don't know. the bucs are giving us chances, but our offense can't capitalize(although we are missing our starting RB and QB). i really wish we'd at least turn it up to last year's standards