YES FINALLY CHRIS REDMAN!

atlmycity

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get as mad as you want, and you can minus as many posts as you want, but the fact of the matter is, RIGHT NOW, Chris Redman is our best quarterback. Matt is undoubtedly our QB of the future, but if we want to win now, Redman is our best bet.

I wouldnt say Im mad (am gonna minus the posts I want yes), but Im baffled by the logic that some people displays on this board.

You can get as mad as you want, and you can minus as many posts as you want, but the fact of the matter is, RIGHT NOW, Chris Redman is our best quarterback. Matt is undoubtedly our QB of the future, but if we want to win now, Redman is our best bet.

And you base that on what?

It's just crazy to watch all the Vick-lovers still roaming theese boards :wacko:

Right..Redman led the offense last week and put 31 points on the board last week vs the Giants @ the meadowlands. there are some reallll simple folk on these boards.

Yes, maybe Ryan can watch him an step his game up , im just fed up with the way , hes been playing . Ive BEEN CALLING FOR REDMAN!

You're becoming predictable dumb ***. I knew you were going to start a thread like this before I even logged in. You are a waste of oxygen and disgrace to the human race. In the brilliant words of Gritzblitzer, drink bleach.

AGREED I BET WE STILL WILL WIN WITH REDMAN, I HATE TURNER GOT INJURED THOUGH, I REALLY HATE THAT.

Edited by atlmycity