Who do you think is better? Grimes or Houston

Scorpion

You have to put one in on Sunday  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick?

• Grimes
    • Houston

It seriously baffles me the people that come out here saying Houston has played better than Grimes. I think Houston has more talent, but he hasn't showed it, and this year has played absolutely horrible.

I concur.

People get here and say that Grimes is getting beat. Even when he does get beat, he's always in on the play. He has been beaten by Randy Moss, but just slightly. Miles Austin seem to have burned Williams and our safeties. Grimes actually have contained guys. His bis problem has not even been his size, it's just his inexperience. He misplays some coverages, but that happens.

Tough question! This is like asking "who would you draft for your franchise Quarterback, Jeff George or Ryan Leaf?"

My answer--neither!

I understand your point, but Jeff George wasn't a bad Quarterback. Just being a hothead ruined him. A better comparison would be Ryan Leaf or Rick Mirer.

Fixed.

:lol::lol: I got a negative for pointing out that Houston may not have looked at the football once this year? He starts 10 yards off the receiver, gets blown by, has to play catch up, doesn't look at the ball, and then just mugs the receiver who catches it anyways. I'd rather have Ray Ray, Ashley Ambrose, Tyrone Williams over Chris Houston. He makes me miss Kevin Mathis and Juron Boldin.

Grimes without a doubt, he can tackle and at least he plays the ball...

did u serously just say that, i guess u missed the tackle aganst the 49ers, he made shaun hlll look good, and the miss tackle last week in OT, houston tackles way better then him, did u see that tackle on steve smith. i will say this, if houston sees it he Will Make a play, ONLY IF HE SEES IT THO

did u serously just say that, i guess u missed the tackle aganst the 49ers, he made shaun hlll look good, and the miss tackle last week in OT, houston tackles way better then him, did u see that tackle on steve smith. i will say this, if houston sees it he Will Make a play, ONLY IF HE SEES IT THO

Man, kill the BS. Houston can't cover if you put a gun to his head. Grimes is the one that play bump and run coverage. Houston plays in prevent, and people still run right by him.