Next Week's ACC Championship will be for........

Gritzblitz 2.0

nope, its just you. turnovers were the difference.

But even with all of the turnovers the Jackets still had a chance to win it at then end. But I guess Johnson just isn't a big game coach because he sure flipped the fcuk out on the last drive. He must have thought he was coaching the 1990's Fun and Gun Florida offense. Did anyone check with the coach to make sure he didn't have a stroke while standing on the sideline? :unsure: :wacko:

they is no excuse being dominated like they were at home..

if we were dominated, how did we still have a chance to win at the end? thats not domination.

Nope. It's just your team. Georgia was better. In every facet.

Maybe next year.

incorrect, but this game was uga's championship game. tech has games that are more important and beating a 7-5 uga team wouldn't have helped them in the bcs ratings. sorry, but gt looked past uga and i cant say i blame them bc the conference title game means more than a game against the mutts. enjoy sitting at home next weekend and then watching your team on the smurf turf in the toilet bowl.

But even with all of the turnovers the Jackets still had a chance to win it at then end. But I guess Johnson just isn't a big game coach because he sure flipped the fcuk out on the last drive. He must have thought he was coaching the 1990's Fun and Gun Florida offense. Did anyone check with the coach to make sure he didn't have a stroke while standing on the sideline? :unsure: :wacko:

exactly. those last four plays were completely out of the norm but even still, had demarius thomas caught that pass, uga fans could easily be singing a different tune. funny how they say they own gt and that they dominated them when they played over their heads just to squeak by with a win against a complacent tech team.

if we were dominated, how did we still have a chance to win at the end? thats not domination.

incorrect, but this game was uga's championship game. tech has games that are more important and beating a 7-5 uga team wouldn't have helped them in the bcs ratings. sorry, but gt looked past uga and i cant say i blame them bc the conference title game means more than a game against the mutts. enjoy sitting at home next weekend and then watching your team on the smurf turf in the toilet bowl.

exactly. those last four plays were completely out of the norm but even still, had demarius thomas caught that pass, uga fans could easily be singing a different tune. funny how they say they own gt and that they dominated them when they played over their heads just to squeak by with a win against a complacent tech team.

if tech loses to Clemson now, they're not going to a high end ACC bowl I bet...

Nope. It's just your team. Georgia was better. In every facet.

Maybe next year.

yep we were.. the stats back that up.. yep maybe next year or in 7 more years.. :lol:

to dominate like we did on the LOS.. to hold them to 205 yards rushing. man that was something.. a game ball the Defensive and Offensive lines.

they will get the gator bowl if they lose to clemson.. vt to the chickfila bowl.. they will be able to be proud and say they were in the last gator bowl. i am sure they get a ring for that.

after all the trash uga fans talked about tech fans making state champs shirts, it is certainly ironic to see uga do the exact same thing. yet many of you havent caught on to this. cant say that im too surprised by that however.

after all the trash uga fans talked about tech fans making state champs shirts, it is certainly ironic to see uga do the exact same thing. yet many of you havent caught on to this. cant say that im too surprised by that however.

I can't say I am not too surprised at your really bad attempt above.. :lol::lol:

it's the actual acc title game shirt since the sec middle tier teams beat the two acc title game pretenders.. :lol::lol: it must suck to have your title game marginalized once again.

I can't say I am not too surprised at your really bad attempt above.. :lol::lol:

it's the actual acc title game shirt since the sec middle tier teams beat the two acc title game pretenders.. :lol::lol: it must suck to have your title game marginalized once again.

youre right. stating whats true is a really bad attempt at being factual. i apologize. :lol::lol:

congratulations on the win, now your season is over, while the two pretenders still have meaningful games left. :lol::lol:

it must suck to win the recruiting battle and still end up 7-5 and lose to kentucky.

youre right. stating whats true is a really bad attempt at being factual. i apologize. :lol::lol:

congratulations on the win, now your season is over, while the two pretenders still have meaningful games left. :lol::lol:

it must suck to win the recruiting battle and still end up 7-5 and lose to kentucky.

Man that game stung huh?