Hmmm Vick never had trouble selling out the dome So Why Does MATT RYAN

atlmycity

Why might our game be blacked out tomorrow? We never had a black out when Vick was here. Why might we have one now? The way everyone praises Ryan so much instead of Turner, which i feel we dont give as much credit too for most of our success. If this game is blacked out, Im gonna be very upset.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why might our game be blacked out tomorrow? We never had a black out when Vick was here. Why might we have one now? The way everyone praises Ryan so much instead of Turner, which i feel we dont give as much credit too for most of our success. If this game is blacked out, Im gonna be very upset.

Why do you keep saying that? The black out decision is made by Thursday afternoon. There is no "might be blacked out".

because black people liked vick more. we had the highest percentage of black season ticket holders in the nfl when he was here. he also made the game really exciting, even though he had a hard time winning his last few years in atlanta.

I guess that makes me a minority in a minority because I couldn't stand Vick.

Does anyone believe that Flacco could have survived the post Vick garbage?

Ryan has not had a good year, but I think that he was the right choice at the right time.

Yes, I believe Flacco would have been fine.

With M.Turner to hand the ball to and Roddy white and Harry Douglas in the line up, Flacco would have been fine.

Your post is incorrect.

The Dome has and IS sold out for every game Ryan has started in.

Second, the REASON the Dome sold out in Vick's day was that he was a curiosity, a circus act. People who had no knowledge of the game of football flocked to see the "act". It was EASY, they didn't need to learn anything about the game, just show up, eat and drink and watch the circus clown perform. It fit their life style perfectly.

Last but not least.........the economy.

At the peak of Vick's side shows, money was cheap, it was everywhere. Everybody had bling. Tickets galore, come and get it.

End of story.

Yea and Ryan has better weapons than Flacco any an Flacco is still better, to bad we didnt get him instead of Ryan.

I started a thread a few days ago comparing JF and MR.

I was flammed for it, called a troll etc.

I hope tht MR plays well tomarrow. He is the QB,and there is no sense in playing what if games at this point.

At least were in the play-off race.

You seem like a very sad person. Just out of curiosity, what is it that you hope to accomplish with these rediculous threads you keep starting?

Let me clue you in on something (again). It's 100% Michael Vick's fault that he isn't the QB of the Atlanta Falcons anymore.