Falcons apparel at TJ max and Academy sports

JRid

In case anybody is interested Academy sports has licensed long sleeve Falcons shirts for $8.99 through sunday.

TJ max has Turner and Ryan jersey's for $14.99 too.

Here is the best part TJ Max also has Joe Horn and Joey Harrington jersey's for $14.99. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw them.

Yeah I remember when I saw the Falcon jerseys I made a post on here and a lot of people got them. Have to be careful, some don't have the red stitching on the shoulders. Some have crooked numbers. But there are good ones in there.

Yeah I remember a post about them at TJ max and it was funny because I had just seen them there that day. I was there again today and I really didn't expect them to still be there and I didn't see the Horn and Harrington ones there then either.

Harringtons $10

Anyway, the best Deal at Tj's is the Hats,

Real NFl hats $32 for $5 -7- look for a red $5 sticker

Falcons Black flex fit, my Fav, plus many others!

Stocking hats for winter $5-7

TJ's rules

I also got a NFL football for $5 bucks , normally $9 though

Yeah I remember a post about them at TJ max and it was funny because I had just seen them there that day. I was there again today and I really didn't expect them to still be there and I didn't see the Horn and Harrington ones there then either.

Lol whats worse is, i was at Burlington coat factory on Friday and i saw that they had 30+ Pearless Price jearsys selling for 19.99..

Nobody wants that crap, i wouldnt buy it if it was 5.99