Proof tha Ryan cant win against good teams

atlmycity

Its probably gonna take more time for Ryan than we expected to play up to his expectations. He just doesnt do good against good teams. Every team we've beaten are Horrible. Did anyone see the giants game thanksgiving? Omg you gotta be kiddin me. Look at the teams we have beaten, guys seriously look how horrible the Redskins are, The Giants,Panthers, and the 49ers. Miami isnt really that good either. They are decent at best. They beat the Panthers after we lost to them. One good thing i can say about Ryan is, he finally had one game without throwing a pick. I think we shouldnt let Ryan throw that much an rely more on our running game with Turner, By the way i told Each and every one of you before we played the Giants that there was no reasn we shouldnt torch their secondary an someone told me the Giants are good they have a good defense, MAN PLEASE. Im usually right with all my picks. Like i know for a fact we will destroy the bucs Tomorrow because theyre a horrible team. We always beat bad teams, but no good ones. Things really need to change.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its probably gonna take more time for Ryan than we expected to play up to his expectations. He just doesnt do good against good teams. Every team we've beaten are Horrible. Did anyone see the giants game thanksgiving? Omg you gotta be kiddin me. Look at the teams we have beaten, guys seriously look how horrible the Redskins are, The Giants,Panthers, and the 49ers. Miami isnt really that good either. They are decent at best. They beat the Panthers after we lost to them. One good thing i can say about Ryan is, he finally had one game without throwing a pick. I think we shouldnt let Ryan throw that much an rely more on our running game with Turner, By the way i told Each and every one of you before we played the Giants that there was no reasn we shouldnt torch their secondary an someone told me the Giants are good they have a good defense, MAN PLEASE. Im usually right with all my picks. Like i know for a fact we will destroy the bucs Tomorrow because theyre a horrible team. We always beat bad teams, but no good ones. Things really need to change.

I'm sure that the other 44 guys that dress for the game might have had a little something to do with how we win or lose.

And Denver lost to the Redskins who we dismantled. Care to explain?

Dude Denver also proved that they can beat good teams, we havent beaten not one. Simple, they didnt prepare for them properly. The Redskins have been a joke for most of the season. Getting someone to call their playcalling , stripping their coach of Duties the organization is a joke. I dont think Smitty lost any sleep when were preparing for them either. They are horrible.

I'm sure that the other 44 guys that dress for the game might have had a little something to do with how we win or lose.

Well 44 guys dont throw interceptions and cost us games on a weekly basis like Ryan has either, now do they? With the exception of last week.

Edited by atlmycity

Is he playing at cb also, you cannot blame just him.

The only game you can say Ryan cost us at best is the Carolina game. He didn't cost us the Patriots game. He didn't cost us the Cowboys game. He didn't cost us the Saints game. He didn't cost us the Giants game. In all 4 of those losses our defense couldn't stop the opposing teams offense consistently. How is that Ryan's fault?

So what in the **** are you talking about?

He didnt cost us the Giants game cuz that was the first game he didnt throw 1/2 picks. He played decent that game i'll give him that. His interceptions(which were alot this season) Cost us the Carolina Game, The Cowboys game,The Patriots game and the saints game cuz those teams capitalized off his interceptions or kicked field goals.

How in the world is this proof?

I'm sorry, but what in the **** are you talking about? The Giants game should be placed SOLELY on the defense, no one else (maybe Elam to an extent as well). Ryan can't win big games either? So him beating Minnesota last year to clinch a playoff berth for us wasn't a big game? Or him leading us to victory against the Saints, Panthers, and Bucs last year weren't big games? And I guess the Saints scoring 3 TDs in 1 quarter (yes, I know 1 was off an INT) didn't have anything to do with us losing that game...Matt hasn't played well in a few games this season, but he is still in his second year as an NFL QB, and has far from "choked" in big games or against good teams.

EDIT:

As a side not, I'm seeing that people are failing to mention that Ryan, and the team's struggles coincide with the fact that teams are getting a lot more pressure on our QB, to the tune of 12 sacks in 5 games (one of those he wasn't sacked a single time). Not to compare Ryan to either of these guys, but ask Peyton Manning or Tom Brady how easy it is to complete passes with constant pressure. ****, Manning was sacked 9 times last year and threw 9 INTs in his first 7 games last year while facing constant pressure.

Good lord man you REALLY are dense!

Did it ever occur to you that we gave the Giants all they could handle in a hard fought OT game and that they then had to travel on a very short week to play an always tough home team in Denver?

Heck even the Patriots lost there earlier in the year.

Oh yeah one more thing....Denver actually HAS elite CB's unlike us.

Please just admit you're and Eagles fan....it's finally time!

Edited by Goal Line D

I'm sorry, but what in the **** are you talking about? The Giants game should be placed SOLELY on the defense, no one else (maybe Elam to an extent as well). Ryan can't win big games either? So him beating Minnesota last year to clinch a playoff berth for us wasn't a big game? Or him leading us to victory against the Saints, Panthers, and Bucs last year weren't big games? And I guess the Saints scoring 3 TDs in 1 quarter (yes, I know 1 was off an INT) didn't have anything to do with us losing that game...Matt hasn't played well in a few games this season, but he is still in his second year as an NFL QB, and has far from "choked" in big games or against good teams.

Minnesota werent that good last season it was more of Adrian peterson. Our defense save us that game, remember foxxworth swatting that pass away at the end of the game? The Saints were horrible last season. why do you think everyone had us winning the division in the offseason. Ryan didnt win that game against the Panthers last season when they were good, It was Turner and Harry Douglas.

Minnesota werent that good last season it was more of Adrian peterson. Our defense save us that game, remember foxxworth swatting that pass away at the end of the game? The Saints were horrible last season. why do you think everyone had us winning the division in the offseason. Ryan didnt win that game against the Panthers last season when they were good, It was Turner and Harry Douglas.

Correction: The Saints Defense was horrible last season.

I was at the Cowboys game 50 yard line. I'm pretty sure our defense not being able to stop big plays from Dallas cost us that game. Our offensive line was manhandled by Dallas' defense line in that game as well. Romo had one of his best games this season.

The Patriots game Matt Ryan didn't throw any interceptions? Wow bet you feel stupid there.

The Saints game we were in position to win. Ryan was throwing a TD pass to Gonzalez in the corner of the end zone when the New Orleans LB made an excellent play, tipped the ball, and it was intercepted. Note that wasn't a Matt mistake, that was just a **** of a play and sometimes you have to tip your cap to the other team for making plays. We were in position to win that game regardless of what you say.

And in the Giants game Ryan was the sole reason we made our second half comeback. Not the defense, not the running game which averaged 3.0 YPC, and not the special teams. Matt put us in a position to win.

I bet your that guy on a sports team who is only worried about himself. You don't understand the concept of "You win as a team, and you lose as a team!" One of those punk kids that screw up team chemistry. So do you want me to continue to make you look stupid and foolish? Especially with that whole Ryan throwing an INT in the Patriots game, WHICH DIDN'T HAPPEN! I can do this all night kiddo.

Well youre right about that Patriots an the saints game, i couldvesworn he did, but youre right, if that makes u feel any better but the other ones he did cost us an i stand by my argument.

the ol' They lost to this team and we lost to that team so that team is better than a bad team if that team loses to another team, philosophy is useless. There are many factors that determine the outcome of the game that out weighs good team vs bad team

Exactly! Well said!

Outside of the Dallas game all of our other losses we hard fought to the bitter end and our guys left it "on the field." Losses are terrible YES but to go down swinging is nothing to be ashamed of.

This is the sign of a GOOD NFL team.

I could have sworn your a ******* idiot.

No thats you, dont u know you can get banned for insulting members be careful, You cant get mad cuz im speakin the truth about your hero , he sux this season. He was decent last year, but he needs to step up an make better decisions. I wish we stil had Vick to tell you the truth. he is 10 times better than Ryan after 2 yrs in prison.