Jackets vs Dogs predictions...

Andre5000

I don't make predictions on rivalry games.

I'll say Tech wins, but beyond that, these games are never what the paper says they should be. If they were, UGA would have won last year.

Go Jackets!

UGA finally gets 2 turnovers in our favor, one interception, and one fumble and we win by 10

30-20

GT by 2 scores.

I think the D will come out and play well to start the game. It will be a tough battle. Then Cox will do his normal and throw a INT giving GT a short field. The D will begin to tire after this and GT will pull away.

That is my prediction and I have the entire seasons results to back this theory.

Now granted I would absolutely love to eat crow on this.

GT by 2 scores.

I think the D will come out and play well to start the game. It will be a tough battle. Then Cox will do his normal and throw a INT giving GT a short field. The D will begin to tire after this and GT will pull away.

That is my prediction and I have the entire seasons results to back this theory.

Now granted I would absolutely love to eat crow on this.

That's how every game goes for us this season... <_<

Hopefully we can pull out a spirited 4 quarters of mistake free football to beat Tech. I'm not counting on either one, but I think we can make it interesting.