Where the Falcons are

Wanbli

In my post of the team early between the end of last and up to the present this is what I see.

A golden opportunity awaits this team which has dodged a very big bullet--the scheduling (then)and, injuries (now).

Second point is the management of the team during off-season (then) and the defense inabilities apparent (now)

Third, I commented vociferiously to anyone who would listen about letting key players go (then), signing-off on available free agents with the talent (then), and, that draft (then), by the way, only Owens remains ready for duty (now), the management passed on key rookie defensive players (then) and then opted to sign free agents who were also subsequently hurt too (now), leaving this teram with only one option Ryan (now).

But, really, that is not what the point here is because all these decisions by management(then and now)left a team crippled before the season began. How you say? Glad you asked my friend pull up a chair (now).

I envisoned a team with an undefeated season or maybe a one loss or two at most, sitting in the driver set readying itself for a run at the gold ring (now).

Instead, I watxched in horror, as this management did what I felt was criminal and dismantl a team of destiny making that destiny seem unreachable. How?

Well it doesn´t seem a little suspect given the schedule from hades and a team with no defense hearing words describe the management with genius (then), and, maintain a grip talk from the HC about ¨the process¨(now and then).

My question is and remains: ¨Coach Smith what process would that be the one where we are losing games or the one which the GM gave away half the team--that process (then and now)?

Still not saying a word about the head guys but looking at ¨what they done...¨ losing 5 games and being at 5 and 5 is and was NOT my idea and I could see no way it could be until this season fatefully began to revolve and reveal these lame-brain decisions (then).

But it is what it is (now).

Needing a defense instead of building a team with real potential continues to be the goal for what are supposed to be experienced manangers after two season I suspect. The next is already lost on replacing defensive personnel unless that happens the talk of genius or a process is useless as a then and now.

Many of the best teams defenses are giving up alot of points each week, but, the Falcons D especailly in the secodnary makes teams mouths water--with QB having a career night in a single game throwing for 300 plus against the Birds is usual (now).

Our QB had a monster game last week and found his confidence (then) but what does that mean this week (now)?

Don´t know yet (now) but will find out manana, si.

Time for Ryan to have a career night in a single for the rest of this season and into the play-offs (now).

In my post of the team early between the end of last and up to the present this is what I see.

A golden opportunity awaits this team which has dodged a very big bullet--the scheduling (then)and, injuries (now).

Second point is the management of the team during off-season (then) and the defense inabilities apparent (now)

Third, I commented vociferiously to anyone who would listen about letting key players go (then), signing-off on available free agents with the talent (then), and, that draft (then), by the way, only Owens remains ready for duty (now), the management passed on key rookie defensive players (then) and then opted to sign free agents who were also subsequently hurt too (now), leaving this teram with only one option Ryan (now).

But, really, that is not what the point here is because all these decisions by management(then and now)left a team crippled before the season began. How you say? Glad you asked my friend pull up a chair (now).

I envisoned a team with an undefeated season or maybe a one loss or two at most, sitting in the driver set readying itself for a run at the gold ring (now).

Instead, I watxched in horror, as this management did what I felt was criminal and dismantl a team of destiny making that destiny seem unreachable. How?

Well it doesn´t seem a little suspect given the schedule from hades and a team with no defense hearing words describe the management with genius (then), and, maintain a grip talk from the HC about ¨the process¨(now and then).

My question is and remains: ¨Coach Smith what process would that be the one where we are losing games or the one which the GM gave away half the team--that process (then and now)?

Still not saying a word about the head guys but looking at ¨what they done...¨ losing 5 games and being at 5 and 5 is and was NOT my idea and I could see no way it could be until this season fatefully began to revolve and reveal these lame-brain decisions (then).

But it is what it is (now).

Needing a defense instead of building a team with real potential continues to be the goal for what are supposed to be experienced manangers after two season I suspect. The next is already lost on replacing defensive personnel unless that happens the talk of genius or a process is useless as a then and now.

Many of the best teams defenses are giving up alot of points each week, but, the Falcons D especailly in the secodnary makes teams mouths water--with QB having a career night in a single game throwing for 300 plus against the Birds is usual (now).

Our QB had a monster game last week and found his confidence (then) but what does that mean this week (now)?

Don´t know yet (now) but will find out manana, si.

Time for Ryan to have a career night in a single for the rest of this season and into the play-offs (now).

I see where you are coming from as far as our defense goes. Since our defense seemed to regress, I think td and Mike Smith will definitely look to sign some players via free agency to help out the defense. I believe that management will do everything possible to give our team a good defense because defense seems to be the only think holding us back from being a team that everyone is afraid to play.