Buccaneers ready to raid the The Atlanta 'White Elephants'

Mr. Right

Young Tom came to Atlanta to build a dynasty, but all he has to show for so far is a 5-5 team in danger of never seeing back to back winning seasons. One of the problems is Young Tom's questionable roster moves. As they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure and Dimitroff has filled the Falcon's roster with useless possessions.

In the league's eyes players like Elam and Jenkins are garbage.

In the fan's point of view they are white elephants.

In Young Toms world these are invaluable artifacts to be treasured and polished.

We can only hope that the Buccaneers spare Big Money Ryan as they plunder the Falcons this Sunday.

WeSuckAgain.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job by responding to the questions in the manner I responded to your post, point by point.

Thanks for comparing me to Einstein and Jordan, and still claiming yourself to be the winner.

I feel lots of posters expect nothing but 400+ yard games out of Ryan, 5+ sacks out of Abe a week, and a list of other unreachable goals that no team lives up to.

You are complaining about the guys at the bottom of our roster. Even guys who have rarely played. Who have still been great in spot duty. Peele came in as one of your "scrap heap" guys, along with Booker, Weems, etc. They are great players, and if you can't get a competent and cheap player in free agency, you might be Matt Millen.

Also, isn't it really annoying

when someone self formats their posts

in this weird form, where for awhile

I think you are writing a haiku.

I feel like you are in

high school English, and need

your poem to be just the right

amount of consonants, or else

you will have Saturday school

again, which is totally lame.

LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

QFT!!

Young Tom came to Atlanta to build a dynasty, but all he has to show for so far is a 5-5 team in danger of never seeing back to back winning seasons. One of the problems is Young Tom's questionable roster moves. As they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure and Dimitroff has filled the Falcon's roster with useless possessions.

In Young Toms world these are invaluable artifacts to be treasured and polished.

We can only hope that the Buccaneers spare Big Money Ryan as they plunder the Falcons this Sunday.

you ever read that poem called "hills like white elephants"?

if you disappear i would not shed a tear...

WOW! I have touched the heart of the MB. Good for me. Articulate responses I

respect, lame attempts at being witty I despise. Fellas, don't get your panties

in a bunch. I am a part of the team. I too rejoice when the Falcons win and is

miserable when they lose. Is it a problem that I hold a divergent view?

Nevertheless, you guys amuse me with your dedication and determination to maintain

your opinions as kosher and anything otherwise as "garbage". I must admit the often

cantankerous replies makes me feel needed. This board is designed for dialogue,

not the monolithic, ideaology, of a few.

Oh Vick-75... You're like the little girl who walks around the house nekkid in front of her stepdad just to some attention, even if ends in rape. You obviously want to get caught or you wouldn't use your trademarked immature little nicknames.

The sad thing is that you spend so much time and energy on the message board of a team you hate. I can't possibly understand the motivation. I have a 1,000 better ways to spend my time than trying to aggrivate the fans of rival teams. It's basically admitting that we are better than you, though, because if our guys really sucked you wouldn't spend so much time trying to get them replaced.

It's ironic that you're post actually validate that we are finally headed in the right direction. We have the best GM, Coach and QB this team has ever had and I love that it pisses you off so much that you waste your life stressing out about it. You should get checked for ulsers, because we are going to very good for a LONG time!

WOW! I have touched the heart of the MB. Good for me. Articulate responses I

respect, lame attempts at being witty I despise. Fellas, don't get your panties

in a bunch. I am a part of the team. I too rejoice when the Falcons win and is

miserable when they lose. Is it a problem that I hold a divergent view?

Nevertheless, you guys amuse me with your dedication and determination to maintain

your opinions as kosher and anything otherwise as "garbage". I must admit the often

cantankerous replies makes me feel needed. This board is designed for dialogue,

not the monolithic, ideaology, of a few.

I think the board just supports people who back up their opinions. They do not like people who make wild statements, and when called on it, make general, non specific responses to pretend they wouldn't say something so ridiculous, or if they did, that's totally OK.

I think the board just supports people who back up their opinions. They do not like people who make wild statements, and when called on it, make general, non specific responses to pretend they wouldn't say something so ridiculous, or if they did, that's totally OK.

I've never made a wild statement and always back up my facts.

As they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure and Dimitroff has filled the Falcon's roster with useless possessions.

I'd like a link to support these wild statements.

I'd like a link to support these wild statements.

Jenkins and Elam are garbage - look at their stats. Jenkins has only 380 yards and he's a starting WR. He also has ZERO TDs. Which other starting WR in the league has 380 yards and 0 TDs? Elam's field goal % is in the 60s.

Link: http://www.nfl.com/stats/player

Edited by Mr. Right

Sporkdevil thou "Supreme Falcon" how dare I grow a brain. Listen, your beef with me

isn't the fact that I refuse to give an answer that's suitable. Unbeknown to you I

answered your reply, your highness. Besides, when was the election and why didn't

I have a vote? At what point did you become the "President" of the MB and was held

responsible for speaking on behalf of all posters great and small.