Matt Ryan 790 the zone interview

atljbo

That was one of the most unprofessional things I have ever heard on the radio during an interview. That was a cheap shot back handed compliment and Matt just laughed it off and took it in stride. Well done.

Either that or he didn't catch it... It was extremely disrespectful and I highly doubt he will ever come on their show again.

I don't think the Matty slushy comment was that bad because the guy was sort of calling himself out for it wasn't he? Kind of like "what do you make of idiots like me calling you stupid names so quickly?"

I really don't think it bothered Ryan either because he is the man and something like this should never really be a big deal. If he let something like this bother him it would not be a good thing. This is part of the reason IMO that we call him Matty Ice.

Love how they hyped the interview on their website:

"Falcons struggling QB stops and talks with Pollack and Bell. Looking to get things turned around against the Bucs."

Nice.

This is all I needed to know...no sense listening to any interview by them. Dumb and Dumber would offer more insight.

I don't think the Matty slushy comment was that bad because the guy was sort of calling himself out for it wasn't he? Kind of like "what do you make of idiots like me calling you stupid names so quickly?"

I really don't think it bothered Ryan either because he is the man and something like this should never really be a big deal. If he let something like this bother him it would not be a good thing. This is part of the reason IMO that we call him Matty Ice.

This is pretty much the way I heard it...

The guy's name is Pollack - isn't that a racial slur to a Polish person, insulting their intelligence?

No it was Bell.... David Pollack is the ex Georgia bulldog DE.... David Pollack wasn't even in the interview... It was Bell interviewing Matt Ryan.

The comment wasn't bad tho... He was basically saying how they praise you when u are good and down you when u are struggling..... he was saying it in a joking way and kinda calling himself out as one of those guys.

No it was Bell.... David Pollack is the ex Georgia bulldog DE.... David Pollack wasn't even in the interview... It was Bell interviewing Matt Ryan.

The comment wasn't bad tho... He was basically saying how they praise you when u are good and down you when u are struggling..... he was saying it in a joking way and kinda calling himself out as one of those guys.

I was going to say that I couldn't imagine David Pollack saying something like that. It's not in his nature.

Guest The Masked Falcon

You guys are too funny. How dare they call out the GREAT MATT RYAN; don't they know he's the next Peyton Manning?

Why do you have such disdain for the Falcons starting QB?

Seriously. I'm not here to flame you, pick a fight or anything like that.

It seems like you just don't like Ryan.

Do you have a reason or a set of reasons?