If We Take Care Of Business!

Giants, Eagles and Packers have very tough next 6 games I can see Ny Going 2-4 in there last 6 games which would leave them 8-8, Packers 2-4 also which would make them 9-7 and Eagles 3-3 which would make them 9-7 so if we get to 10 wins we are sure to make playoffs! Come on lets do it Falcons!!

Eagles 3 losses :unsure: to who

They play SF , Wash, Denver at Philly

3 road games are vs us, NYG, Dal

Packers are not going 2-3 either

im sorry were not making the playoffs it sucks it does but once you come to grips with it you can look toward next season

Edited by SWIFT HITTER

Packers are not going 2-4 either

im sorry were not making the playoffs it sucks it does but once you come to grips with it you can look toward next season

So i guess PHI is going to beat DAL NY and ATL all on the road? I dont see it happening. GB Blows, they wont make the playoffs mark it down. There is no way that team with that offensive line will make it to the playoffs.

So i guess PHI is going to beat DAL NY and ATL all on the road? I dont see it happening. GB Blows, they wont make the playoffs mark it down. There is no way that team with that offensive line will make it to the playoffs.

I totally agree.....as far as falcons / eagles are concerned.....this game has been circled on the calender for the entire falcon crew & the local fans since we got the schedule!

This game will be with lot of hard hits......& falcons will hammer the nail on eagles at the dome!!

Edited by mattyicefalcon

Are you serious??? Do you know how to do simple math 5 plus 1 is 6. 4 plus 1 is 5 So we win Sunday we will be 6-5. Giants lose tonight they will be 6-5. Even if the Eagles beat the Skins they will be 7-4 lose to us in the Dome then have to go to NY. Theres 2 games for the Eagles then they have Dallas, San Fran, and Denver. Yes they will lose 3.

Packers schedule is not as tough so I can see them getting 10 wins this season. And like I said we beat Tampa then Philly loses to us, that makes us 7-5 that means we have to win 3 games to get 2 10 wins. Saints, BUcs, Bills, Jets. I see 3 in there.

Dont know how you give up on a season so easily when our O is about to explode and we wll all be surprised at how this D will play down the stretch.

I totally agree.....as far as falcons / eagles are concerned.....this game has been circled on the calender for the entire falcon crew & the local fans since we got the schedule!

This game will be with lot of hard hits......& falcons will hammer the nail on eagles at the dome!!

And its not like this team doesnt remember the game from last year. We had a potential win taken from us with a horrible call from a ref.

I'm not super optimistic about our chances, but come on man...stop being Debbie Downer. Philly could easily drop a few. They aren't worldbeaters. Neither are the Packers or Gmen.

Are you serious??? Do you know how to do simple math 5 plus 1 is 6. 4 plus 1 is 5 So we win Sunday we will be 6-5. Giants lose tonight they will be 6-5. Even if the Eagles beat the Skins they will be 7-4 lose to us in the Dome then have to go to NY. Theres 2 games for the Eagles then they have Dallas, San Fran, and Denver. Yes they will lose 3.

Packers schedule is not as tough so I can see them getting 10 wins this season. And like I said we beat Tampa then Philly loses to us, that makes us 7-5 that means we have to win 3 games to get 2 10 wins. Saints, BUcs, Bills, Jets. I see 3 in there.

Dont know how you give up on a season so easily when our O is about to explode and we wll all be surprised at how this D will play down the stretch.

well said mate!

last thing I want to see is people giving up on our team!!! :angry::angry::angry:

GB and NYG are going to hold tie breakers over us. GB is going to have a better conference record most likely. Take a look at the Eagles schedule. Okay even if we beat them we will hold a tie breaker over them but do you see another loss for the Eagles I dont. They can easily beat a NYG like they did last year in the playoffs and then they play Dallas at end of the season with possibly nothing on line if Cowboys wrap up division

Now show me 3 losses on GB schedule. They are playing good ball now winning 3 in a row ..There offense is clicking as well.

1 NO

2 Minny

3 Dallas

4 Arizona

5 GB

6 Philly

You guys act like we have been a good consistent team..also you act like I dont want us to make the playoffs...I do more then anything...Im just being a lil realistic we have maybe a 10 percent chance to make it

lol @ you buddy ..GB is going to the playoffs. They are playing good ball right now on both sides of field. They shut down Dalls offense something we couldnt and there offense and there passing game right now is potent

There schedule

vs Bal (win)

@Chi

@Pit

vs Sea

@Arizona

okay Ill be generous and say they lose to Chi and Pitt on road...But they are going to win last 2

cause Arizona will be playing for nothing

I'm not super optimistic about our chances, but come on man...stop being Debbie Downer. Philly could easily drop a few. They aren't worldbeaters. Neither are the Packers or Gmen.

The only hope we have is we go 5-1

NYG lose tonight

NYG beat Philly

Dallas beats NYG

NYG loses to Minny last game (hope it means something)

We beat Philly

and we find a way not to lose to the NYJ on road.. which if you take a look at our road record we can easily lose that game and it wouldnt be a surprise.

I will get my hopes up when we beat Philly until then Im holding out .

GB and NYG are going to hold tie breakers over us. GB is going to have a better conference record most likely. Take a look at the Eagles schedule. Okay even if we beat them we will hold a tie breaker over them but do you see another loss for the Eagles I dont. They can easily beat a NYG like they did last year in the playoffs and then they play Dallas at end of the season with possibly nothing on line if Cowboys wrap up division

Now show me 3 losses on GB schedule. They are playing good ball now winning 3 in a row ..There offense is clicking as well.

1 NO

2 Minny

3 Dallas

4 Arizona

5 GB

6 Philly

You guys act like we have been a good consistent team..also you act like I dont want us to make the playoffs...I do more then anything...Im just being a lil realistic we have maybe a 10 percent chance to make it

I think you are pessimist mate! & also, sorry to say that your math is very weak.......

this is why ...since 1990 teams with 5-5 record have abt 28-30% chance of making to the playoffs.

Falcons WILL make it to the playoffs....I see glass half full!

Edited by mattyicefalcon

18% chance they make it to the wildcard spot.

28% chance they make it the playoffs

I think you need a drink!

10 % to make the 5 spot and 18 % 6 spot

so we have a 72 % chance we dont make it.. since Im no math wizard.. what percent is higher us making the playoffs or us not. Since im a betting man and someone said to me 1 million dollars Falcons making the playoffs or not. Im not betting with my heart which would be Falcons making the playoffs..Im betting the %

10 % to make the 5 spot and 18 % 6 spot

so we have a 72 % chance we dont make it.. since Im no math wizard.. what percent is higher us making the playoffs or us not. Since im a betting man and someone said to me 1 million dollars Falcons making the playoffs or not. Im not betting with my heart which would be Falcons making the playoffs..Im betting the %

and based on % ....I would STILL bet on Falcons.

I know what this team is capable of & about to unleash!!

I'm adding you as my friend....& will touchbase after Philly game.

Go falcons!

if we beat Philly that will show me something until then like i said my hopes were crushed last 2 weeks

I hear you man.....but, just hangin there we are a legit team! All we can do as fans is stick with them in tough times. ...& not just jump on the bandwagon when they get 'W'

BTW: past 2 weeks I broke my new 52inch SONY TV & UNIVERSAL REMOTE. Abovel all, was officially grounded by my wife to doghouse till tonite! :P

Edited by mattyicefalcon