I'm Thankful For....

IronHead34

I am thankful for Arthur Blank being the owner of the Falcons, and

thankful for all of my good friends on these forums.

Also I am thankful for what I call my favorite Book Ends on these Forums,

and this is just my Micro List ;)

J Mike and James Hicks These guys work hard for us all

Rev Hal and No Pants Da MOD Squad

Tandy and Peyton Stats and Facts

Gritzblitzer and Superfan Wow these guys are amazing.

Statick and Jaymadd

The Laughter of this forum and not being Bandeded as of yet :D

and Emmit :lol:

Mr Blank not being a Cheapskate when it comes to getting what we need.

The "Marta bus turner" and twinkle toes Norwood playing the buc's

Matt Ryan for getting his swag back.

He sure didnt get Vick half the help he got Ryan. Vick= warrick dunn, couldnt get into the endzone, Roddy white=rookie when he played with Vick an dropped passes all the time,well we all know about jenkins,Tried to make peerless price a number 1 reciever when he was nothing more than a number 2 in Buffalo an only had success because of their great no 1 reciever. Its a lil hard to make a no 2 reciever a no 1, Just look at T.J houzmenzada,he's doing nothing in Seattle along with that pathetic coach Mora.

He sure didnt get Vick half the help he got Ryan. Vick= warrick dunn, couldnt get into the endzone, Roddy white=rookie when he played with Vick an dropped passes all the time,well we all know about jenkins,Tried to make peerless price a number 1 reciever when he was nothing more than a number 2 in Buffalo an only had success because of their great no 1 reciever. Its a lil hard to make a no 2 reciever a no 1, Just look at T.J houzmenzada,he's doing nothing in Seattle along with that pathetic coach Mora.

So basically, you're saying when it comes to the Falcons, you have nothing to be

thankful for - Thanks for valuable input -_-

They brought in players that didn't produce. That's Arthur Blank's fault? Tool.