why bring in 4 kickers but not make a move before sunday?

We'll need a FG kicker worse for the Eagles game. We should score nothing but TDs against Tampa.

while i do agree with your post, it still sends a strong message to the team and fans that the front office doesnt play around when someone doesnt do their job to the best of their ability. and elams job is not that hard seeing that he has been in the league since the days before CHRIST. It just seems like they are treating elam like they treated keith brooking because he is a long time veteran, they are showing him too much respect no matter how he performs.

I certainly don't understand it. They basically showed that they realize the kicker situation is an issue, yet show that they're not willing to make a move. I agree with the sentiment of "what is going to have to happen for them to make that move?"

look at our corner situation, getting burnt left and right, yet no move has been made. TD is really starting to make me think twice about him. The saint go out and get chris mccalister after one of their corners go down, yet we decide to stick with burnt houston and buster, lack luster grimes.

???? basically the front office is giving elam another chance to lose a game for us. He doesnt need any more chances. He sucks, get his water lovin a@@ out of here!!!!

:lol::lol: Agreed. I don't understand it either. I wonder if they are trying to give him a little respect since he was one of the best kickers in the game until this year. However I say phuck that and he has caused us a few games this year, we should have respectfully shown his *** to the exit a few weeks ago

WTF are you smoking? When the secondary was exposed in pre season we traded for Tye Hill and signed B Williams. All was good until B Williams went down for the season. Don't act like TD didn't make some late moves to try and sure up the secondary. At this stage in the season you pretty much have to stick with who you have on the roster as anyone you bring in will take several weeks to get up to speed on defense. I don't think there are any mor Jags left in free agency that could step right in like B Williams did.

From all reports Chris was a walking wreck and SEVERAL teams worked him out and passed on him.

ok that was the past. now that brian is gone for the season, and we have rarely seen tye on the field, whats next??There are no more excuses. If TD wants this team to succeed this season, moves need to be made to fill the big holes in our seconday and kicker positions. Even if chris was a walking wreck, he couldnt do any worse then what we got now. We also draft chris owens who hasnt really seen the field at the corner position, but still decide to stick with the 2 we got. Coach keeps saying week after week owens is making stride in practice and is doing good, but he never see's the field at corner. Talk about beating around the bush.

And who are we going to sign that can just step right in and take over for Houston and Grimes? Tye hill is just starting to get on the field. anyone we sign now might not step on the field till next year. Don't sit here and try and play it off like TD didn't try and fix the secondary, but at some point you have to go with who you have.

The trade deadline is past and the free agent market for CB's is non existent.

convince deion to come back, or id even take keion carpenter off the falcons gameday live show and suit him up for the rest of the season..Owens and hill are still on the bench so obviously hes not going with what we got unless those 2 just suck and houston and grimes are better than them. :blink:

So that's your master plan? Bring back Deion and Keion? Yeah freaking awesome it would take them till next year to even get in game shape and there is a reason Keion retired his legs wouldn't hold up after so many inuries.

some people here are just freaking clueless, please let the professionals do there job.

you people are too serious to know when someone is joking..

???? basically the front office is giving elam another chance to lose a game for us. He doesnt need any more chances. He sucks, get his water lovin a@@ out of here!!!!

Maybe they didn't see anyone worthwhile. Have you ever wondered why these kickers didn't make any NFL rosters this season?