idiotic Falcon caller on NFL Sirius 124

joenoles1

A caller called in and asked when they (Adam Schein and Rich Gannon) thought the Falcons should bench Matt Ryan.

Schein's response: Did you watch Matt play the second half of the Giants game?

Caller: No, I didn't see that game........

Schein: Hold it right there. How can you even suggest that? Rich-this might be the worst question/suggestion I've gotten in the last 6 years!!!

They went on to say that while things aren't as easy as they were last year, Matt will be a great QB. Said that 20 other teams would take him in a heartbeat.

A caller called in and asked when they (Adam Schein and Rich Gannon) thought the Falcons should bench Matt Ryan.

Schein: Hold it right there. How can you even suggest that? Rich-this might be the worst question/suggestion I've gotten in the last 6 years!!!

They went on to say that while things aren't as easy as they were last year, Matt will be a great QB. Said that 20 other teams would take him in a heartbeat.

At least there are more intelligent Falcons fans on that show to offset the dumbazz's.

:unsure:

Maybe on the show....

I didn't mean there weren't any here if that is what you got from it. I listen to that channel here and there throughout the day and of course they cover 32 teams so I am thrilled, well sometimes, when they talk about the Falcons. I just meant fortunately there is more than one voice representing the Falcons fans on that show.

I didn't mean there weren't any here if that is what you got from it. I listen to that channel here and there throughout the day and of course they cover 32 teams so I am thrilled, well sometimes, when they talk about the Falcons. I just meant fortunately there is more than one voice representing the Falcons fans on that show.

Shein is hard to listen to... I like the early show with usually Randy Cross and Bob Popa and then Moving the Chains with Pat Kirwan and Tim Ryan.

I bet that was their intern calling to make it sound like fans are dumb and they are smart for saying obvious things.

Wow!

What a fan :P

Nice post. I can hear Schein saying that word for word in my head now.