Family and I are Going To Game Saturday- My Thoughts

Im taking my 2 kids and wife to the Game sunday and cant wait! even though I know the Falcons play well at home I still see us winning at a score of 42-20 why Bucs score 20 look at our secondary! My kids have never been to a game just Roam The Dome! My son is 10 and excited to see Falcon Landing and My Little girl is 7 so I dont know if she will be bored! I just hope that the Falcons score so much that My kids lose thier voices by halftime LOL! Anyway Bump If you are going!! DOME FIELD ADVANTAGE!!

Im taking my 2 kids and wife to the Game sunday and cant wait! even though I know the Falcons play well at home I still see us winning at a score of 42-20 why Bucs score 20 look at our secondary! My kids have never been to a game just Roam The Dome! My son is 10 and excited to see Falcon Landing and My Little girl is 7 so I dont know if she will be bored! I just hope that the Falcons score so much that My kids lose thier voices by halftime LOL! Anyway Bump If you are going!! DOME FIELD ADVANTAGE!!

I'll be there! My hubby, Son, Daughter-in-law and granddaughter will be going with me.

Everybody - let's be loud and show the Birds some support! They need to be really pumped up down the last stretch of this schedule!

I'll be there with my son hauling butt back from Gatlinburg Sunday morning. Falcons Landing can be a lot of fun for your kids. Just a hint if they like to get their face painted. It's free under the big tent in Falcons Landing or something like $6 inside.