My two big surprises from the Giants game

LVfalconfan

First off, these guys did not cost us the game like eLAME and Junkins, but I expected more of them.

Roddy should have been able to abuse that poor excuse of a secondary, Maybe they game planned him well because Junkins still had 76 yards and a dropped TD.

Lofton was out of place on the Boss TD, He also looked bad the first series, however he did rebound and is still my favorite defensive player, and Decoud. Speaking of Decoud he was about 2 seconds away from putting Eli in the hospital, the back got there just in time.

First off, these guys did not cost us the game like eLAME and Junkins, but I expected more of them.

Roddy should have been able to abuse that poor excuse of a secondary, Maybe they game planned him well because Junkins still had 76 yards and a dropped TD.

Lofton was out of place on the Boss TD, He also looked bad the first series, however he did rebound and is still my favorite defensive player, and Decoud. Speaking of Decoud he was about 2 seconds away from putting Eli in the hospital, the back got there just in time.

I'm not hating when I say this, I only mention it because it is true. Teams succesfully attack Lofton in coverage during almost every single game. They target him, he's a liability in coverage right now. Hopefully he will get better.

I'm not hating when I say this, I only mention it because it is true. Teams succesfully attack Lofton in coverage during almost every single game. They target him, he's a liability in coverage right now. Hopefully he will get better.

Ya, Remember last year he was a 2 down linebacker and left on pass plays, He said his goal over the off season was to be an every down line backer. No doubt he has improved and is a force against the run, but he needs to work on coverage. Thats the only think that separates him from Willis in my opinion.

corey webster is a really good corner. the giants paid him the big bucks last year. he's inconsistent at one times, but when he's on he's one of the best corners in the game. he was on roddy like white on rice and he batted a good number of those balls down. i saw him shadowing roddy for most of the game.

Ya, Roddy abused Assante Samuel last year, I know he can beat most corners in the league. He will have a huge day against the Bucs. :D

Speaking of Decoud he was about 2 seconds away from putting Eli in the hospital, the back got there just in time.

i seen that then when the running back got a little chip of him im like NOOOO he was going to dieeeeeee lmfao decoud is amazing at timing his blitzes and getting through the line he has to be the biggest surprise this year on deffense hes deffenitly going to be a stud hopefully moore comes through and gives us those big hitters in the secondary btw did anyone see decoud take out jacobs he aint scared of nobody notice how laron landry couldnt take him out hmmm lol .