This Nees To Be A STATEMENT Game.

bigmildog

Let's get right this week and ruin the Bucs this week. Let's see what we can do on the Defensive side of the ball and blitz 1/3rd of the time. I want to see us bring everything we have and maybe even try a Gadget plan on The Offensive side of the ball. I want to destroy the BucS, it will make me feel a lot better. The last couple of weeks have been so frustrating, let's take it out on the Bucs! Go Falcons!

In reality we need to not only beat them once, but learn from it and beat them again..what happened in carolina was depressing... and i think that just winning isnt the answer...we need to figure out what we did right and freaking try building around it, especially considering playoffs.. the playoffs could be devasting for us if we dont fix our problems for the long run of the season.. not just one game.

Let's get right this week and ruin the Bucs this week. Let's see what we can do on the Defensive side of the ball and blitz 1/3rd of the time. I want to see us bring everything we have and maybe even try a Gadget plan on The Offensive side of the ball. I want to destroy the BucS, it will make me feel a lot better. The last couple of weeks have been so frustrating, let's take it out on the Bucs! Go Falcons!

You might wana "rethink" that whole statement thing, cause my bucs are goona WRECK your Falcons. :D

Its a rather cute attempt, to say the least, but fact is Atlanta already lost... they're just waiting til Sunday to find out.

You might wana "rethink" that whole statement thing, cause my bucs are goona WRECK your Falcons. :D

Its a rather cute attempt, to say the least, but fact is Atlanta already lost... they're just waiting til Sunday to find out.

You guys have no chance in our house. Our backs are against the wall and i expect us to add another cannonball to the side of your teams sinking ship.

Edited by DavyDmx

I can't blame you for being optimistic I guess, after all you team is only ONE win away from being as good as the Lions. :blink:

I can't blame you for being optimistic I guess, after all you team is only ONE win away from being as good as the Lions. :blink:

:lol::lol:

I agree with the original posts..... The falcons need to play like their back is against the wall...... and it is.

A loss against a inferior team @ home kills the season no matter what.

We need to have it rolling where our starters are out by the start of the 4th.

a San Fran type game

EVERYONE!!!!! I MEAN EVERYONE!!!!!!! SHOULD LOOK AT THIS MAN FOR INSPIRATION!!!!!

If he can be positive at this point, in the absolute trainwreck of season his dismal Suckaneers are having, then everyone of us here should be able to stay positive about our birds right now.

Bucs are quickly becoming the whipping boy of the south when it comes to division games.

Falcons@Saints...hard fought close game til the end.

Panthers@Saints...hard fought close game til the end.

Panthers@Falcons.. That was a hard fought game...but wasn't as close as the score indicates.

Falcons@Panthers.. hard fought game til the end.

Panthers@Bucs.. Not nearly as close as the score claims. The game that got the Panthers run game started again. The game that made the Panthers feel a little better about themselves

Saints@Bucs.. Had to be embarrassing for Buc fans to see their team get beat like that in a division game. The game that cemented the Saints as a dominant team after barely getting by the Falcons, Panthers, Rams.

Bucs@Falcons.. Please tune in Sunday evening after the game.