Anyone have trouble at the game?

sackurass56

I was with my one other friend and it got a little rough at times during the game. I had a couple drunk people get in my friends face and say something stupid like "ryanss sucks" and my friend would get into a heated argument. I also received the middle finger about 10 times. Really what im trying to say is that its pretty sad the way people act at games up here. I had little kids behind me and i apologized to the parents for the way people acted toward my friend and I.

I was with my one other friend and it got a little rough at times during the game. I had a couple drunk people get in my friends face and say something stupid like "ryanss sucks" and my friend would get into a heated argument. I also received the middle finger about 10 times. Really what im trying to say is that its pretty sad the way people act at games up here. I had little kids behind me and i apologized to the parents for the way people acted toward my friend and I.

Wait until the Philly game. I count about 10 fights in the stands everytime I go. It's pathetic people act like it is life or death in a game they aren't even an active participant in.

Wait until the Philly game. I count about 10 fights in the stands everytime I go. It's pathetic people act like it is life or death in a game they aren't even an active participant in.

Why do you think things are going to get bad at the Philly game?

Why do you think things are going to get bad at the Philly game?

I am just speaking from experience from being a STH for the last 15 years. Like I said I can usually count around 10 altercations or fights in the stands when the Eagirls trash floats into town. I believe they used to cut off alcohol sales at the end of the 3rd but would cut it off at half time when the Eagles were in town. That's all changed now and they do that for all games. There's die hard and then there's brain dead.