Trap game

Hatch

Uh..............hello !!!

When you're 5-5 and have disappointed everyone remotely connected to the Falcon organization plus every fan this side of Borneo, then

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "TRAP" GAME remaining on the schedule. At this point I would take a game against Appalachian State like it was life or death.

OK ???

Uh..............hello !!!

When you're 5-5 and have disappointed everyone remotely connected to the Falcon organization plus every fan this side of Borneo, then

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "TRAP" GAME remaining on the schedule. At this point I would take a game against Appalachian State like it was life or death.

OK ???

I thought you was smarter then this Bring it lol... we can very well lose to Bills, Jets or Bucs.

I shake my head in disappoint.

Not always, when every fan goes "yup easy game" then wind up getting our @$$es handed to us, that would be a trap game.

It would be if the players thought this way, then have it reflect in their play......having said that don't think we'll have a "trap" game this year. :rolleyes:

Not always, when every fan goes "yup easy game" then wind up getting our @$$es handed to us, that would be a trap game.

Trap games are ones you expect to win and get caught looking ahead to a more difficult game the

following week. Hard to get trapped when you pretty much need to win 5 of 6. Pitt vs KC was a

classic trap game, with the Steelers looking past the Chiefs to an important game with Baltimore.

Trap games are ones you expect to win and get caught looking ahead to a more difficult game the

following week. Hard to get trapped when you pretty much need to win 5 of 6. Pitt vs KC was a

classic trap game, with the Steelers looking past the Chiefs to an important game with Baltimore.

Like we're supposed to win against Bills, Jets, Bucs, if we lose to one of these teams, it could very well be a trap game since everybody is predicting a falcons win.

If you had to choose, which team may be a trap game?

Bills?

Bucs?

Jets?

it would not surprise me to see us lose to any of those teams. think about what has happened this season. Raiders upset eagles and bengals. Cheifs beat steelers and go to OT with dallas. Rams came very close to beating the saints. It feels like this year truly more than most that any given sunday you can lose.

Dreams nothing wrong with dReaming my friend. Sometimes the only hope we have is our Dreams and clearly that is the point you are at Buckey LOL

The only "dreaming" im doing is whether to take eric berry or Suh with the first overall pick?

The Bears looks as if that Second we got will be a nice pick, Perhaps they'll have a top 15 pick next draft? Three picks in the first 45 is a nice start?