Some key info!

The Don™

"Smith: Turner (ankle) and Norwood (hip) "working very hard in the training room to get better." Not sure on practice status.

Smith: "I thought (tight end) Tony (Gonzalez) took over the ball game in the fourth quarter."

Smith: Kicking operation "has not been smooth over the last two games and it's cost us points." Will not "call out" one person.

Smith: "All options open" to get John Abraham and others involved in the pass rush.

#Falcons now with more than 40 plays of 20 yards or more allowed. Smith: "We are going to evaluate... not only scheme but personnel."

Smith: #Falcons will evaluate personnel on defense. Fans can see all, if any, changes at 1 p.m. Sunday."

"Smith: Turner (ankle) and Norwood (hip) "working very hard in the training room to get better." Not sure on practice status.

Smith: "I thought (tight end) Tony (Gonzalez) took over the ball game in the fourth quarter."

Smith: Kicking operation "has not been smooth over the last two games and it's cost us points." Will not "call out" one person.

Smith: "All options open" to get John Abraham and others involved in the pass rush.

#Falcons now with more than 40 plays of 20 yards or more allowed. Smith: "We are going to evaluate... not only scheme but personnel."

Smith: #Falcons will evaluate personnel on defense. Fans can see all, if any, changes at 1 p.m. Sunday."

Hahahaahah, I like that one. 'Won't call out one person' :lol::lol:

Elam has screwed up several kicks earlier in the season too(and thats when Schneck was there). Including an extra point...

Not trying to make any excuses, but hasn't Elam had some sort of nagging hamstring

issue the whole season, seems he's been listed on the injury report weekly?

I find it hard to believe that a kicker who was "Mr Clutch" last season and

this year can't hit the broad side of a barn, would suddenly lose it.

Not trying to make any excuses, but hasn't Elam had some sort of nagging hamstring

There's a lot wrong with our kicking game and it is not all Jason Elam.

Actually, its been a while since Elam has been on the injury report. I know he was earlier in the season and even last season with a hip, but that didn't affect his kicking last season at all. Elam has already taken full blame on those kicks in interviews. Its on him.

Actually, its been a while since Elam has been on the injury report. I know he was earlier in the season and even last season with a hip, but that didn't affect his kicking last season at all. Elam has already taken full blame on those kicks in interviews. Its on him.

Sure seems like he's been listed on quite a few injury reports this year, and of course

he's gonna "Man up" and say it's my fault, i just think there is something that doesn't

quite seem right about him, other than the fact that he's missed quite a few makeable

FGS, oh well.

Edited by vabchbirdlover